• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Love

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Love
A true love happens only once according to most
And yes its true
I m talking about true love not about attraction, lust ,timepass , failure
A true lov is that which we never forget even after breackup the person has special place in our heart which no one ever takes
Even if we r hurt by them or we are angry all is that we just love that person however the person is
Hmmm and if we are not with ourtrye love what happens next is just a substitute to our love caz by then we are addicted to love so much that we quench for it in this process we keep telling ourself and others that we have moved on but inside sime where we know we can never forget that person and we keep loving that person without any return...
Thats true love :heart1:

This all is what i feel its not necessary to resonate with you guys...

Love
A true love happens only once according to most
And yes its true
I m talking about true love not about attraction, lust ,timepass , failure
A true lov is that which we never forget even after breackup the person has special place in our heart which no one ever takes
Even if we r hurt by them or we are angry all is that we just love that person however the person is
Hmmm and if we are not with ourtrye love what happens next is just a substitute to our love caz by then we are addicted to love so much that we quench for it in this process we keep telling ourself and others that we have moved on but inside sime where we know we can never forget that person and we keep loving that person without any return...
Thats true love :heart1:

This all is what i feel its not necessary to resonate with you guys...
I never understand a thing, love is always true. Then why all are using the word 'true love'..