• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lost in the Wild...

Minos

Power Player
This is a 4 part series with Cody Lundin. The farther it goes, the more interesting it gets for these kids of today...Out in the real world.

Rule of Three for survival situations. These rules aren't set in stone, but it's a generalization and gives you something to think about while you're making a plan

This is a 4 part series with Cody Lundin. The farther it goes, the more interesting it gets for these kids of today...Out in the real world.

I love Cody! I used to watch him on Discovery channel

Another rule, 2 is 1 and 1 is none. In other words, You need a back up in most things, but especially in Combustion (one of your 5 C's). Which pertains to fire making. Sure the knowledge of how to make fire with 2 sticks or with rocks is a good thing, but nothin' beats that good ol' Bic lighter. In an Emergency situation, You need it fast. Most primitive means are not the fastest for most people. As you must have the perfect tinders and kindling on hand and ready to go. Hard to beat that instant flame. So even if you don't smoke..Carry a bic lighter or two with you. Besides the comfort and warmth we get from having a fire, it is also a means of purifying your water. Not to mention smoke keeps the bugs and the fire concerns most animals that might other wise just walk into your camp. Also fire is a source of signaling if you're lost and wanting to be found. I always carry a lighter, I keep a ferro rod and a striker in my hat band, and wallet type magnifying lens.

Another rule, 2 is 1 and 1 is none. In other words, You need a back up in most things, but especially in Combustion (one of your 5 C's). Which pertains to fire making. Sure the knowledge of how to make fire with 2 sticks or with rocks is a good thing, but nothin' beats that good ol' Bic lighter. In an Emergency situation, You need it fast. Most primitive means are not the fastest for most people. As you must have the perfect tinders and kindling on hand and ready to go. Hard to beat that instant flame. So even if you don't smoke..Carry a bic lighter or two with you. Besides the comfort and warmth we get from having a fire, it is also a means of purifying your water. Not to mention smoke keeps the bugs and the fire concerns most animals that might other wise just walk into your camp. Also fire is a source of signaling if you're lost and wanting to be found. I always carry a lighter, I keep a ferro rod and a striker in my hat band, and wallet type magnifying lens.
i totally agree with you minos.. and i watched so many ways of starting a fire in 'Primal Survivor' Series on Discovery Channel...and the way he used to purify water through a bamboo stem... it was so interesting to see... i must see if i could get those videos somewhere :)

Primal Survivor episodes are available on youtube. Looks like each show is about 44 minutes or so long. I don't recall seeing that show. I'll have to check it out. Thanks Bacon.

Live Free or Die is another series that is available on youtube. I don't know much about that, except that it is people in the USA that are living off grid in some pretty rough places.

yeah im sure they have it on youtube @Minos...im sure you will find some interesting tricks from him ;) and there were another 3 programs on Discovery Channel, Naked and Afraid, Dual Survival and Bear Grills...but i didn't like them pretty much like Primal Survivor...it shows different traditions among different cultures too :)

I just know that no matter how many videos I watch, I'd still die in the wild lol

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why you must get outside and live it, practice it. You might be surprised at what you can do. Women are so much stronger and have more of a will to survive than many men. Mentality is 90% of the survival battle. You've got to want to Live. Hope and just the will is a very powerful thing.

Awe you two @Minos and @Bacon Girl know I'm a lazybum lolololol Just let me say I don't know how to do it damn it hehehe instead of making public that I am that lazy lol :p

OK, Let me get this straight. She's awful at outdoor skills, but great at blowjobs. So it's pretty obvious which she practices MOST. Right?