• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Login issue

cherryy

Novice Sprinter
after new update facing login issue while im entering same password it shows invalid credentials nice update ... this update working very well

Same issue i just got confirmation mail while i click the link it told it was broken.

even im trying to register it cant be registerd and im trying to reset password it cant be work i think this is a new update future it cant registerd old ids :Cwl::Cwl:

even im trying to register it cant be registerd and im trying to reset password it cant be work i think this is a new update future it cant registerd old ids :Cwl::Cwl:
Dont make comments like this they are working appreciate the effort. Keep calm

Hi admins,

I tried login as a guest to check my Id was taken or not. However it wasnt taken. I logged out immediately to register with the same id, however it said the ID was taken. Then I found out that the same guest id will not be able to be used for logging in next time. It would be helpful to lot of people too if this feature is rolled back so we can use our guest ids also often.

u appreciate them i never do that :Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:
The chat is currently updated with a first production release on a Huge traffic platform for the first time, If you know how any software industry works which doesn't have much production budget, it is going to take some time. The chat development is being done by trial and error method with only a few people. Also, remember this is a Platform that's being built from scratch. So before you have any Sarcastic comments think! You are free to report bugs. And they will recreate the bugs and fix them.

FOR THOSE WHO SAY THEY DONT GET THE LINK TO VALIDATE CHECK YOUR SPAM MAILS IT GETS SENT IN THERE AT TIMES ,IF WHEN YOU GET TO THE ROOM PAGE AND YOU NO LONGER SEE THE MESSAGE "VAILIDATE" YOUR EMAIL MEANS YOUR ACCOUNT IS VALIDATED ,IF YOU CONTINUE SEEING IT CLICK RESEND AND KEEP TRYING ,THE LINK WILL SEND YOU BACK TO THE ROOM OR LOGIN PAGE MEANING IT IS VALIDATED

The chat is currently updated on a first production release on a Huge traffic platform for the first time, If you know how any software industry works which doesn't have much production budget, it is going to take some time. The chat development is being done by trial and error method with only a few people. Also, remember this a Platform that's being built from scratch. So before you have any Sarcastic comments think! You are free to report bugs. And they will recreate the bugs and fix them.
Definitely I have to say updating this huge chat needs efforts of lots of people but managing just with a few its difficult and its a great job by whole team. This is not the first time I'm seeing the update, the last time they did 3-4 years back(not sure how long ago it was done), the outcome was really good and even this time its the same. I'm really glad to have been using this site from a long time. We will have to wait with patience for bugs/glitches to be rectified.

I registered two nicks and verified too but unable to login both ids pankhu and pankhuri:cry1:

This is tha prblm msg not sending , sending option not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-15-19-50-30-38.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-15-19-50-30-38.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 11