• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Login Issue

Somechick

Wellknown Ace
If you lose your internet connection while in the chat, you can't get back in because the site still thinks that you're logged in and it'll just give you the message "username already registered". :/ This is really annoying, especially because my Wi-fi sucks and I lose connection a lot. Clearing your cache doesn't fix it.

Yeah, we got a solution for it soon.. If you get stuck in the chat. It will force the user to logout and login again. This method will be enabled in our future updates. Right now we are busy fixing the chat load and room user list sorting.

In a week or more than a couple of days.. Sure we will come up with a better update. Hope you can understand our situation.

Yeah but what are users supposed to do in the meantime? I got this log in issue today when my router decided to update and reboot itself, took it about 10 minutes and several cache clears to get back in, guessing there is a timeout somewhere that logs you out when the server no longer detects you and kills the ghost log-in

Last edited:
Yeah but what are users supposed to do in the meantime? I got this log in issue today when my router decided to update and reboot itself, took it about 10 minutes and several cache clears to get back in, guessing there is a timeout somewhere that logs you out when the server no longer detects you and kills the ghost log-in
There's a timeout Faith :) it happened to me yesterday and I waited for 5 minutes and could get back in.