• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

List your favourite pop music ☆.☆

I'm a big fan of pop music, but here I need to clarify that there is a difference between pop music as a genre and pop music as popular music. For example, we all know the band Nirvana, it's rock, grunge rock, but it's also pop music, because this band is very popular, respectively, from the popularity side, Nirvana is pop music. From this side, I like Nirvana, Eminem, AC/DC, and the new school of Hip Hop. I am constantly looking for a place where I can Download mp3 at high quality of their songs. From classical pop music, I really like Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber and Lorde. I've been listening to them for a very long time and consider them the best representatives of this genre.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of pop music, but here I need to clarify that there is a difference between pop music as a genre and pop music as popular music. For example, we all know the band Nirvana, it's rock, grunge rock, but it's also pop music, because this band is very popular, respectively, from the popularity side, Nirvana is pop music.
if your a fan of pop try K - pop