• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Lines after having 3 Glasses of Wines

Arousedguy4uuu

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
My love,
I just have U alone in this Whole World
And If there is anything kissable, that's ur lipsssss which r Tastable, very tender & sweet...
If there is something worth listening to
that's ur sweet voice thats worth saying

In this whole world if there is anything worth doing that is Loving you and loving you till eternity,
If there is anything Writable in this Whole world then it's writing lots n lots of love poems on you,
If there is anything watchable in this Whole world then it's ur Beautiful Body,

If i say that if there anything to sink in this Whole World then that ur Big Eyes which are Deep Like the Ocean
If there is anything Worth Keeping in this Whole World then those are our Memories the times we Spent Together

And,
If there is anything worth Living for in this Whole World then that's to Win ur heart

In this Whole World ur the One for me
Everything around me is Beautiful only when ur with me
Everything around us is Colourfully Painted
But ur the Best painting that God has ever Painted

My love,
And If there is anything kissable, that's ur lipsssss which r Tastable, very tender & sweet...

In this whole world if there is anything worth doing that is Loving you and loving you till eternity,
If there is anything Writable in this Whole world then it's writing lots n lots of love poems on you,

If i say that if there anything to sink in this Whole World then that ur Big Eyes which are Deep Like the Ocean
If there is anything Worth Keeping in this Whole World then those are our Memories the times we Spent Together

And,
If there is anything worth Living for in this Whole World then that's to Win ur heart

Is it your heart or wine speaking... ;)

BTW who is that lucky girl making u drive crazy...:hearteyes:

My love,

And,

Feelings directly from the heart