• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

L O K I : Better be good

Shady

The BaBa YaGa
Chat Pro User
So we are in the phase 4 of the legendary Marvel studios. Are they delivering it upto our expectations? Noooooo

What we hav here so far . . . ! ! !

1. Wandavision : was super duper exciting at the beginning but the end . . . damn thats horrific. Totally fucked up character development and not giving the script the time it needed to be finished off guess.

2. The Falcon and the Winter soldier : Well what to say ! Falcon has never been anyone's favorite ( Atleast not mine definitely ) . So an entire show about him. . .nahhhhhhh

I always liked bucky even when he was hypnotised and acted like a total dick. He was badass all the time , so i would have been happy If Steve gave his Shield to him because literally he is the One who have those skills to be the next Captain America.Yeah yeah ofcourse he can be turned into a villain in a Matter of time with those Nazi shit but however now he is at good mental state according to the Show. . .whatever its an okiee dokieee show so far.

Talking about trailers . . .

1. Black widow: She definitely deserves a solo movie of her own.TBH she should have got it first not the uncharismatic Captain marvel. I'm not a huge fan of Scarlet Johnson but i admired the way she portrayed that character.

Butttt the trailer. . .It's stuffed with tons of action sequences and interesting cast too but all I'm getting is Hobbs and shaw vibe here , too much of unbelievable stunts will definitely ruin the movie.So not excited for this one too

2. Loki : At last L O K I is the only show im waiting for as of now ( Ofcourse there are more badass shows are on the list but gotta wait for the trailer).

With Tom hiddleston starring as our Favorite villain of all time. . . The Loki's new trailer launched today and its freaking good actually.

TVA , Multiple timeline crisis , And whatnot

Especially the D B Cooper resemblance is dope as f

May be this is how he escaped from a plane on mid air and vanished into thin air after all

loki-db-cooper-2.jpg

So L O K I you better be good...I just can't see marvel delivering such shitty stories like your predecessors.

If Steve gave his Shield to him because literally he is the One who have those skills to be the next Captain America
I definitely agree for this...even am upset with Steve when he handed shield to Sam..who is he BTW :confused:

Black widow: She definitely deserves a solo movie of her own.
Awww is the best...she can adopt any kinda character n get indulge into it...mainly action sequences...:heart1:

Wandavision
I never got interested in this as I don't like vision n he don't deserve Wanda :rolleyes:

Loki : At last L O K I is the only show im waiting for as of now ( Ofcourse there are more badass shows are on the list but gotta wait for the trailer).

With Tom hiddleston starring as our Favorite villain of all time. . .
Aahhh finally our favourite villain is back with a bang...mischievous god :p:cool:

Am seriously waiting for black widow and loki

who is he BTW :confused:
The actual problem is the actor who plays that role. . .I realized it when i was watching some of Anthony's older movies.He doesn't have that charisma to stand up among the crowd to be a main lead in a movie. Falcon is a cool character TBF, He can fly like a bird and have some dope tech in his suit but the actor ruined the character.

Take Hawkeye for an example he does nothing but shooting arrows and fighting with his Fist but he is so cool and being loved by many fans because of the actor who work his ass for that role.
vision n he don't deserve
Yeah we love Wanda.She has badass power to even hold Thanos on his knees and she is hotttttt :p But after wandavision i kinda feel like Elizabeth Olsen overacting a bit like Gal gadot in wonder woman 1984.

About their relationship yep its kinda awkward. Marvel is trying so hard for it when it's not working at all. Not only with wanda and vision . . . Also with Hulk and black widow too. I liked the old Hulk a lot than Mark Ruffalo.