• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

It's a big big world

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

As a kid I remember thinking that everything done in Brazil, the food we eat, the clocks, everything was exactly the same for everyone.

I had this idea that we all dressed the same, thought about the same things, liked the same things and believed the same things.

In my child eyes there was no difference between my country or yours, nor between my religion and yours. To me we were one and the same, just living in different places.

As I grew up I was confronted with new information about the people around me, that although so close to me were still so different. When confronted with the new, we tend to feel discomfort and bothered. Things aren't the same and we have problems in dealing with it.

Realizing that there's a whole world out there that thinks, eats, dresses and lives differently than you is overwhelming. We mostly live our lives inside this bubble and don't really pay attention. Finding out that you're not alone on this planet, and that things don't happen the way you expect, makes you see things from another perspective.

We're so tiny compared to all the greatness out there. We're so small and it's shocking to realize that we don't know much about the world that surrounds us. And it's even more shocking that many consider the differences associated with that greatness to be something worthy of fights and hate.

World is big - life is small
World is big - time is less
Even if u have less time and small life enjoy it and have a blast in your life