• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Is Yours A True Love ?

P

Playboy08

Is there something called True Love ?

In my point of veiw , yes True Love exists . It can't be measured , it can't be shown , it can't be forced , it's just felt . Love isn't only meant between a guy and a gal there is more to it than that . Love can be between any two persons and also for anything in the world . It might be the Fancy sights , lovely sounds , leisure trips anything the world has to offer . Then there is this question why doesn't love lasts ? The answer I have so far is what I intend to share , I have seen people fall head over toe and say this is the ONE but later see the spark sway away drifting them into being lone . It's expectation that kills Love , expectations for every single thing they had to offer waiting for the guy/gal to call , to offer something , to come up with something , to say something , to do everything , just the expectations they dream while growing up seeing families , movies , novels anything and everything gave a cause for expecting well that's not how it works . Love is compromising , sacrificing , caring and so on. A infant is born does his/her mother know what they would become , are they able to answer the question within that their kid would always be with them , the answer is NO a mother doesn't but does that bother her , would that lack of answer stop her from loving her kid , No it doesn't and that's the perfect case of Ture Love . A love without expectations , a love out of true care , a love for sacrificing and compromising . Love isnt the culprit it's just the people within are so . I quote Falling in Love is easy but Staying to the very last is that only matters . It is a commitment till the end of your breath to cherish someone's joys , share their tears , lending a shoulder , holding their hand when they fall , correcting them when they are wrong . Everything around us is Love and we are too blind to see that and why is that so ? We just have the expectation of the ONE , how love is , what love does , how it feels . Well screw that fall for it blindly and cherish every minute of your life. Love not just something just fall in love with everything .

I shall stop by saying " Make your own story , Make it worth , Don't let the expectations screw them for you "

With Love
Playboy ❤️

In my point of veiw , yes True Love exists . It can't be measured , it can't be shown , it can't be forced , it's just felt . Love isn't only meant between a guy and a gal there is more to it than that . Love can be between any two persons and also for anything in the world . It might be the Fancy sights , lovely sounds , leisure trips anything the world has to offer . Then there is this question why doesn't love lasts ? The answer I have so far is what I intend to share , I have seen people fall head over toe and say this is the ONE but later see the spark sway away drifting them into being lone . It's expectation that kills Love , expectations for every single thing they had to offer waiting for the guy/gal to call , to offer something , to come up with something , to say something , to do everything , just the expectations they dream while growing up seeing families , movies , novels anything and everything gave a cause for expecting well that's not how it works . Love is compromising , sacrificing , caring and so on. A infant is born does his/her mother know what they would become , are they able to answer the question within that their kid would always be with them , the answer is NO a mother doesn't but does that bother her , would that lack of answer stop her from loving her kid , No it doesn't and that's the perfect case of Ture Love . A love without expectations , a love out of true care , a love for sacrificing and compromising . Love isnt the culprit it's just the people within are so . I quote Falling in Love is easy but Staying to the very last is that only matters . It is a commitment till the end of your breath to cherish someone's joys , share their tears , lending a shoulder , holding their hand when they fall , correcting them when they are wrong . Everything around us is Love and we are too blind to see that and why is that so ? We just have the expectation of the ONE , how love is , what love does , how it feels . Well screw that fall for it blindly and cherish every minute of your life. Love not just something just fall in love with everything .

I shall stop by saying " Make your own story , Make it worth , Don't let the expectations screw them for you "

With Love
Playboy ❤️
Expectations! Expectations!! Expectations!!! My friend - that kills everything and essence of life.

Love is always True and Pure.

If it is not False and Impure then it is not love

Where on earth are u lurking 08
U and ur writings mmm

With Love
Playboy ❤️
Love is for those who are lucky. Its kind of painful to hear or see love these days

With Love
Yes