• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

IRRELEVANT COMPLAINTS

Imagination

Dream Catcher of ZoZo
Well.. It took a long time for me to understand actually.. but the picture is clear now.. Let me start with one by one..

1. I have always banned n muted Vish n Vvk as I know they are on Ban at sight orders for which I have always faced abusings for me my character and my family. But being the Admin of IC I take pride in facing problems and standing up again and again. (I believe screenshots are taken when a person has planned for something so I don’t have the screenshots of how many times I have banned n muted them but yes THE USERS OF IC KNOW ME WELL AND KNOW THAT I ALWAYS BAN N MUTE THEM AS SOON AS I ARRIVE)

2. Muting Goofy: I used to get many complaints against goofy aka Atlans but everytime he used to give excuses or explanations and due to lack of evidence I could not take action. But that day he was drunk n was abusing Dementia (user) and when i told him to stop he said, ‘Shut up Immi’ I told him to shut up n thus it hit his male ego and started abusing me and my family. I kept muting him but as he knows how to change ips he kept coming bk and laughing n abusing and telling users that Admin is helpless.. When he brought my family into it I had to warn him saying that if he doesn’t stop i ll complain about him in cyber crime. To this he started abusing again.

3. Last but not the least Yatogamy aka Captain 11 inch nigger aka The Yato God n god knows how many ids.. For him I need to tell you in detail as it shows how good he is in plotting. Initially he became a good friend of mine by chatting on various topics.. Zeus even knows that I lost my Adminship because of trying to help him ( which was planned by him) Well, let me brief you a little about the introduction he gives to users about himself. He calls himself a hacker n a great helper of Rose without whom it would have been difficult for Rose to manage SC German chat and tackle the pedos. He boasts of his supremacy in zozo and threatens users that he has the potential of hacking Twitter accounts FB accounts and can trace ips by merely opening images sent by them I have users who are witness of the same. Two days back Croma n Neel came up with screenshots showing his threats and how he abuses Neel by racial discrimination. I had banned him then which frustrated him and rest is what you see. I had sent screenshots of whatever Yato threatened me by saying that he will see me in forum.. and asking me to gear up.. I M HERE ALL GEARED UP.. COZ WRONG IS WRONG EVEN WHEN EVERYONE SUPPORTS IT AND RIGHT IS RIGHT EVEN WHEN NO ONE SUPPORTS IT.. All the Admins know how tough it is to ban n mute and face abuses all the time yet We try to do our jobs NOT FOR MONEY OR FAME BUT JUST BECAUSE WE OWE OUR GOOD TIME TO ZEUS AND ZOZO
( SPECIAL NOTE FOR NOIR: I would never ban or mute someone because you are being praised.. coz you know me n I know you.. so the blame that I muted him because I couldn’t stand your praise is all crap..)

hey Immi ,i'd like to thank you for final coming out and voicing your frustration ,we know how hard it is for Admins especially FEMALE ones, and i know we make mistakes sometimes but i have always trusted your judgement as does zeus (or you wouldn't wear the badge).
We also know the history that goes one in indian chat having dealt with it many times ourselves .one thing that makes us a team is communication ,

Us Admins and mods in sex chat have our groups either via FB or Skype for reasons like this which may be a good idea to set up for you guys over there.
as for these complaints you know that we do need both sides of the story which we sort out fast ,as for certain points you made ,the user Goofy isa newbie for me and haven't had the pleasure to deal or talk to him yet ,but i did take in consideration is behavior as in i heard he does Drink to which he becomes abusive so that i totally understand you muting or banning him ,i used to do the same dealing with Skywalker who would then come back abuse me and my family but it is something you must learn to over come because as you men don't like there macho ego being hurt and especially by a WOMAN.
as for Yato well that one yeah WE /us oldies know about that user and to well ,the abuse and shit taken from him in SC ,towards other users ,admins and even a mod was like a war
yes i admit at one point he did keep eyes on GC for me and warned me of pedos but he did no way in hell help me RUN the rooms so he ego is flying way to high ,his "i'm a hacker " shit he pulled to as well as posting so called IPs ,he even posted stuff from netflix once
when it does come to complaints from indian room we do look into it but knowing there behavior and attitude they created it hard for us to know what happened really ,i know you wouldn't ban or mute out of spite cause maybe Gaia is more liked and like Gaia wouldn't because your more liked ,
now i told Gaia to use a old system i used in indian chat ,you get two users fighting you mute both ,example: a abuser is abusing a users and say that user fights back and abuses the abuser ,that would make the user just as bad as the abuser = in a mute for both or ban
anyone who takes sides or gets involved in the fight cause the room to fight = mute and ban
if a user can not deal and ignore by blocking the abusers and does the same back then from now on both parties get the same treatment
discuss it with Gaia ,find a way of communicating between staff members ,keep each other informed of daily things that happened ,bans ,names ,ips etc even if it jus to talk as a place to escape a few mins to breathe, i really think it could help you guys and you know you need help or advice where i am ,you can ask me ,Hades even Minos (Damn Yankee) when they are in

now we have the story hopefully it can be laid to rest and things get better

How could u do that even u are not an active admin ..without knowing the truth u muted me many times without any reason .....u should must quit ur admin job..you are partial ...you supported vvk everytime even after knowing the truth that vvk is the biggest abuser in ic room

And for you kind information yatogami is helpful to every user in ic ..u can ask anyone ....you are a Lier admin nd pls stop this shit ...

I think, imagination never leaked the IP information or location of some random guy or the innocent one right? Past or Current situation, if you are an abuser, you don't deserve a justice in zozo. You guys got ZERO authority to raise your voice against some admins action.

We zozo admins, always be more supportive to our users who loves the chat and the work we do.

If you are an abuse, spammer, pretending like a hacker(lol the fun hacker). You got no rights to raise your voice.

find a way of communicating between staff members ,keep each other informed of daily things that happened ,bans ,names ,ips etc even if it jus to talk as a place to escape a few mins to breathe, i really think it could help you guys

Regarding this, would it be possible for @Administrator to create a section in forum that is accessible to only certain people? That way the discussion will remain private among staff/admins.

unless you want to find yourself banned from the forum i believe the complaint was sorted and zeus said Imagination did nothing wrong so now i suggest you all Back off because your complaints are worth nothing ,SHE is ADMIN and she stays admin until ZEUS say otherwise ,it is NOT you who decides WHO is ADMIN or Who is ,This site belongs to ZEUS so deal with it

Imagination none of your statement is correct because you are partial with the indian chatroom users. Everyone know how diplomatic you are, so dont try to gain sympathy from higher officials. Always missusing admin power to make her old boyfriend a pro who rarely active in the chatroom.
Vish7 you are on BOS so I don’t think your comment matters.. Diplomatic?? VVK N you both have been banned n muted by me so many times and that too for a valid reason. If you think you people can be good to me but abuse NOIR behind me.. and I would tolerate?? It’s the biggest mistake of yours.. She is not just my co-Admin but just as my twin.. You dare to open your mouth against her n you have to deal with me.

Well.. It took a long time for me to understand actually.. but the picture is clear now.. Let me start with one by one..

1. I have always banned n muted Vish n Vvk as I know they are on Ban at sight orders for which I have always faced abusings for me my character and my family. But being the Admin of IC I take pride in facing problems and standing up again and again. (I believe screenshots are taken when a person has planned for something so I don’t have the screenshots of how many times I have banned n muted them but yes THE USERS OF IC KNOW ME WELL AND KNOW THAT I ALWAYS BAN N MUTE THEM AS SOON AS I ARRIVE)

2. Muting Goofy: I used to get many complaints against goofy aka Atlans but everytime he used to give excuses or explanations and due to lack of evidence I could not take action. But that day he was drunk n was abusing Dementia (user) and when i told him to stop he said, ‘Shut up Immi’ I told him to shut up n thus it hit his male ego and started abusing me and my family. I kept muting him but as he knows how to change ips he kept coming bk and laughing n abusing and telling users that Admin is helpless.. When he brought my family into it I had to warn him saying that if he doesn’t stop i ll complain about him in cyber crime. To this he started abusing again.

3. Last but not the least Yatogamy aka Captain 11 inch nigger aka The Yato God n god knows how many ids.. For him I need to tell you in detail as it shows how good he is in plotting. Initially he became a good friend of mine by chatting on various topics.. Zeus even knows that I lost my Adminship because of trying to help him ( which was planned by him) Well, let me brief you a little about the introduction he gives to users about himself. He calls himself a hacker n a great helper of Rose without whom it would have been difficult for Rose to manage SC German chat and tackle the pedos. He boasts of his supremacy in zozo and threatens users that he has the potential of hacking Twitter accounts FB accounts and can trace ips by merely opening images sent by them I have users who are witness of the same. Two days back Croma n Neel came up with screenshots showing his threats and how he abuses Neel by racial discrimination. I had banned him then which frustrated him and rest is what you see. I had sent screenshots of whatever Yato threatened me by saying that he will see me in forum.. and asking me to gear up.. I M HERE ALL GEARED UP.. COZ WRONG IS WRONG EVEN WHEN EVERYONE SUPPORTS IT AND RIGHT IS RIGHT EVEN WHEN NO ONE SUPPORTS IT.. All the Admins know how tough it is to ban n mute and face abuses all the time yet We try to do our jobs NOT FOR MONEY OR FAME BUT JUST BECAUSE WE OWE OUR GOOD TIME TO ZEUS AND ZOZO
( SPECIAL NOTE FOR NOIR: I would never ban or mute someone because you are being praised.. coz you know me n I know you.. so the blame that I muted him because I couldn’t stand your praise is all crap..)

Attachments

• IMG_3997.JPG
    IMG_3997.JPG
    250.4 KB · Views: 20