• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Incest chat and Incestuous user names.

Please note that I am posting this current update on behalf of Persephone (aka Aphrodite and Sexy Rose).

In order to clarify this site's attitude on the Incest and Incestuous usernames the following rule will now be enforced by all Admin and Moderators.

ANY USERNAME WHICH CONTAINS A FAMILY TYPE TITLE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED HERE IN THE FUTURE, E.G. DAD, DADDY, MOM, MOMMY, SON, DAUGHTER, BROTHER, SISTER, AND FAMILY ETC. IF WE SEE ANYONE USING THESE TERMS WE WILL INITIALLY ASK USERS TO CHANGE THEIR NAMES. IF THIS IS NOT DONE WHEN REQUESTED THE USER WILL BE MUTED FOR 2 HOURS. IF THEY THEN CONTINUE TO USE SUCH USERNAMES THEN THEY WILL BE BANNED. THIS RULE TAKES AFFECT IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited:
Why can't there be a filter? Like : is not allowed or repeating words are not allowed or even we have to login again while switching between IC rooms and SC rooms, is it possible to add filter which will restrict user with word Dad, Mom, Uncle etc from entering in the room.
which would then filter and block any other words so the whole chat would just be a sea of redacted words
well thought out plan duhhh

NOTE:-
Since the Incest room has now been closed down,
ALL INCEST CHAT IN ANY OF THE MAIN CHAT ROOMS IS NOT ALLOWED.
INCESTUOUS USERNAMES ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED.
ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THIS NEW RULING WILL BE BANNED.
Hi,
I have many a time reported such nicks and such users but rarely some action is taken. Why is that??

Hi,
I have many a time reported such nicks and such users but rarely some action is taken. Why is that??
No point tagging scorps he is no longer part of sc staff or even in zozo and this is a old thread and as it says it was in SEX CHAT ,its up to IC staff to do what needs to be done in IC ,some rules are different between SC and IC

You might like to look at this guy posting in Tamil Chat now. i think this is not the first time he has done this and he has posted at least 2 already now. Thanks
Inappropriate content chat room chatzozo 00 1.jpg

name arrav22

you will have to wait for one of the staff in there ,im sure they will deal with it
Sorry to go on about this but there is a guy in chat Tamil room clearly wanting incest chat from his user name I have reported him twice now but he is still there? The reason I ask is how do you report this when they post on the wall? Thanks