• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Inception !

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Hey what's up?

Its a short simple question i could not even answer---without a second thought!

Oh well am fine! That's how we all usually response... Or so Its the only escape, i bet

I do not know what happened but all of the sudden i couldn't understand what I am feeling! As if there is this foggy thing in my brain! A maze i couldn't find the inception! A problem -- one point or another that cannot be solved! Its sickening-- a pattern I have known for long yet remains a mystery. What is the key? How can I unchain myself ? The more I think about it, the more I drowned ---it suffocates me!

"You will get through it! So just get over it."

Oh. How i wished it was that easy! How? When? Sometimes it is not the words that completely comfort us-- but the mere presence is enough. Advices is such a No No--- you may think it may be helpful but at the end of the day you found yourself saying "They never understood" all they said is the idea of what they thought of you-- their impressions, opinions and none are facts! Hence, i usually not listen or rely on advices. It is not helping! I believe it will only feed their ego with such relief thinking that they helped and that it is enough, they did their best to help you---and so they moved forward and not worry about anything!

Happy hormones dropped all of the sudden. I am sad. I am feeling anxious, depressed. Its devastating! Its beyond my limits, unexplainable-- felt rattled at some point! I thought I could not take it one day.

I questioned the higher being or perhaps whoever is takin control of everything !

But then realised, "Same will keep reoccuring only if you did not learnt anything from it"
And so i thought, what is the first step towards the key?

Acceptance + Change - Fear = Key.

And soo this thread makes sense?!

I got lost on track! I dont know what I am writing all about! :3 but to tell you ... I have known these pattern , tho i forgot which episode is this !!! Or might be just that I also cannot identify where is the inception of everything and how, when , why I feel what I felt everytime! and thought! These has already been happening yet still i am lost! Its as if whenever this occurs foggy brain happened! Or so a sudden memory loss. A non stop one hella roller coaster ride! But if I remembered the key! It will be self fulfilling in the end "After every storm there's always a rainbow"..

And so I write it down .. so everytime It occur again, I get to find this as my new inception. :)

Hey what's up?

Its a short simple question i could not even answer---without a second thought!

Oh well am fine! That's how we all usually response... Or so Its the only escape, i bet

I do not know what happened but all of the sudden i couldn't understand what I am feeling! As if there is this foggy thing in my brain! A maze i couldn't find the inception! A problem -- one point or another that cannot be solved! Its sickening-- a pattern I have known for long yet remains a mystery. What is the key? How can I unchain myself ? The more I think about it, the more I drowned ---it suffocates me!

"You will get through it! So just get over it."

Oh. How i wished it was that easy! How? When? Sometimes it is not the words that completely comfort us-- but the mere presence is enough. Advices is such a No No--- you may think it may be helpful but at the end of the day you found yourself saying "They never understood" all they said is the idea of what they thought of you-- their impressions, opinions and none are facts! Hence, i usually not listen or rely on advices. It is not helping! I believe it will only feed their ego with such relief thinking that they helped and that it is enough, they did their best to help you---and so they moved forward and not worry about anything!

Happy hormones dropped all of the sudden. I am sad. I am feeling anxious, depressed. Its devastating! Its beyond my limits, unexplainable-- felt rattled at some point! I thought I could not take it one day.

I questioned the higher being or perhaps whoever is takin control of everything !

But then realised, "Same will keep reoccuring only if you did not learnt anything from it"
And so i thought, what is the first step towards the key?

Acceptance + Change - Fear = Key.

And soo this thread makes sense?!

I got lost on track! I dont know what I am writing all about! :3 but to tell you ... I have known these pattern , tho i forgot which episode is this !!! Or might be just that I also cannot identify where is the inception of everything and how, when , why I feel what I felt everytime! and thought! These has already been happening yet still i am lost! Its as if whenever this occurs foggy brain happened! Or so a sudden memory loss. A non stop one hella roller coaster ride! But if I remembered the key! It will be self fulfilling in the end "After every storm there's always a rainbow"..

And so I write it down .. so everytime It occur again, I get to find this as my new inception. :)
Here I am reading your thread at 12:30 AM. I feel completely relatable to you Mel, there were times when I didn't know what I am doing or why I am doing things. It made me feel depressed, made me question my existence. But those things won't last, everything will pass. Just love your thoughts Mel :inlove:. Feed me more of your brain :p, it is very tasty :holiday:

Here I am reading your thread at 12:30 AM. I feel completely relatable to you Mel, there were times when I didn't know what I am doing or why I am doing things. It made me feel depressed, made me question my existence. But those things won't last, everything will pass. Just love your thoughts Mel :inlove:. Feed me more of your brain :p, it is very tasty :holiday:
Yes exactly, it will passed(✿ ♡‿♡)... Tho I memorized the pattern-- but its as if there's a loophole that made it comeback and when it comes! Its as if its brand new even tho you know yourself that you had gone through it tons of times.
(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Lot of times I feel to answer what's really going on in my mind and life but end up by simply answering them that I am fine and everything is going fine.

From last 10 days I was really feeling what I am doing and why did a lot of stupid things in last 2 or 3 months and slowly coming out of that. Now I am slowly once again into meditation , yoga , walking and warmups.

I am slowly spending time into spiritual activities by chanting.mantras, visiting temples, listening devotional songs, reading ramayanam, bhagavadhgeeta etc.

Now I am really feeling why I am visiting these chat sites and slowly i reduced my time to just 10 minutes in a day. I hope I will stop visiting these chat sites within very few days completly

Last edited: