• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Important points to be a pro writer

Rexx

Active Ranker
Writing is an art and a very few have this art. You have to develop your skills and imagination power to be a better and best writer. Often I have seen writers discussion over this topic and I have come here with my own points that I personally feel is essential to be a professional writer. This are my personal experience after reading a alot of articles.

So, these are the point's that I think a writer must follow and should include this while writing
  1. Heading: This is the most important things that a writer need to attract reader. Unless you don't have this attractive heading lines you can't even market your writing. Readers read those which they find interesting and must be a good content. So always try to have an attractive heading line. You might have heard this "first impression is a last impression"
  2. Short paragraphs: Always try to write in a short paragraph. It will be easier for readers to read and will take much interest on that. It's makes your writing looks good and effective. Often I have seen although some have good contents but they can't find readers its because they always try to add more and more and it's makes things complex. So, always keep it simple and easy to understand.​
  3. Simple language: Use simple and easy language so that readers find it comfortable to read and can understand easily. Some try to look cool and they did mistakes by using hard english words. Though you are right but you can't be an effective writer unless you make your readers feels comfortable .​
  4. Use quotes : This will make your writing very effective and looks great to read.​
  5. Short : Try to keep it short not to long it's may be uncomfortable for some readers. Actually this will be an easier for them to read and can understand well about what you have written. And this is how you make this look great and you will have this in return.​
  6. Grammetically correct: Before posting atleast read and review once whether you have any grammatical mistakes or not. Because you can't want to be look stupid in front of your readers. It's okay if your newbie at writing because that doesn't matter much at first. We know we can't be a best over night and that's takes some time to Master it.​
7.Good content: i kept this at last because all mentioned above are the ingredients of good contents. Like we need ingredients while cooking. And without this ingredients you can't make a good meal. You can choose a topic related to politics, technology, health, food, movies ,sports etc. Whatever your good and best at and you must have good command over it and should be always updated.​

So, if you think you have something and that I haven't mentioned here, please ,feel free to add in comment section.

Your appreciation matters a lot.

Omg guess I have to keep following this kinda tips am very bad writer...infact am very bad at writing bcoz am a lazyass :smoking::map:

Very gud rexx buddy...sry It took me 3 sessions to read whole thread bcoz again am lazyass lol..:tso::rofl1:

Omg guess I have to keep following this kinda tips am very bad writer...infact am very bad at writing bcoz am a lazyass :smoking::map:
G

Very gud rexx buddy...sry It took me 3 sessions to read whole thread bcoz again am lazyass lol..:tso::rofl1:
Hehe :rofl1: Thanks maya, it mean a lot. I'm too a newbie in writing and just trying to make my writing skills better and best. Someone encouraged me to write here and I started with this.

"it's never too late to start something new"

Go girl:Like:Try something new and enjoy writing

Hehe :rofl1: Thanks maya, it mean a lot. I'm too a newbie in writing and just trying to make my writing skills better and best. Someone encouraged me to write here and I started with this.

"it's never too late to start something new"

Go girl:Like:Try something new and enjoy writing
Ohh wow that's gud to know about ur new hobby now... Keep going man cheers :rock:

great tips,thanks. I am not cool writer. In college I use help with writing best essays becasue my english skills are bad and need to be improve in the future. I decided to visit some grammar courses on weekend.

Last edited: