• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

If You Could Change Your Name What Would You Change It To?

I was always not so happy with my name, and once my gf gave me a name "Aarav" frm her fav movie coz she felt i was like him in nature! I love this name! Maybe i should use it in zozo instead of "TheAaghori" i guess i am obsessed with names starting with "AA"

Last edited:
Gurupreet singh... My name anand.. Hasn't given me anand Or happiness hence:hitthewall::bandid::facepalm:
U r humble enough to come up with ur real name.U happy enough to admit it:blessing:

Anando Brahma etti Brajanaath(Taitriye Upanishad,Brahmanandbali)

Meaning:
Bhagwan me Anand hai-(general understanding)

Anand hi Bhagwan hai-
‘Anand’name is a Synonym for God(Achrayas Translation)
Obeisances Unto ur parents for this Name given to u

Beautiful Vedic Name✌️:whistle:

I was always not so happy with my name, and once my gf gave me a name "Aarav" frm her fav movie coz she felt i was like him in nature! I love this name! Maybe i should use it in zozo instead of "TheAaghori" i guess i am obsessed with names starting with "AA"
@Aarav this you or whatt:giggle:

Wtf......:sarcasm:
What did you even type in search bar "Aarav" ??
To hold ur curiosity that's not me but still ..... You never stop surprising me idiot. That's 2020 post lol.
You make it sound like I'm a royal stalker :Cwl: