• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I can read it! Can you?

Isn't it getting old yet ?

TBH almost 90% of the people who read English on daily basis like in social media and etc. . . can read this. That's how our brain works.

Brain never spell every single letter in every word you read/see.It just see the word as a picture most of the time and it will scan through the gallery/vocabulary for the most relatable one. That's why you will end up reading the well known word in a wrong way sometimes.

Deja vu is also same kinda shit.It mostly happens when you enter into a situation where your brain can relate it to some other previous incident perfectly.

6ba65f47e297b0b5c49fb230baba87371d278981_00 (1).jpg
Found the previous one very interesting so I have another stuff... I am not from Deja vu or Feja vu based Shady world hybridizing English and French and trying to be over smart in playroom:giggle:. Anyways here's a new one, inspired from the previous one :heart1:, This one is also funny dear. Can you read it?

Last edited:
Isn't it getting old yet ?

TBH almost 90% of the people who read English on daily basis like in social media and etc. . . can read this. That's how our brain works.

Brain never spell every single letter in every word you read/see.It just see the word as a picture most of the time and it will scan through the gallery/vocabulary for the most relatable one. That's why you will end up reading the well known word in a wrong way sometimes.

Deja vu is also same kinda shit.It mostly happens when you enter into a situation where your brain can relate it to some other previous incident perfectly.
Here there more kiddish post
You must be more intellectual person
But it's good to be childish some times
Even I know mostly all can read it
But might don't know it's a fun post so better take it as fun
One more thing you may ght find others post as shit so do other might find yours
Not all are same and none wants to be
So kindly avoid such post which you don't like
And don't spread haterate

View attachment 23898
Found the previous one very interesting so I have another stuff... I am not from Deja vu or Feja vu based Shady world hybridizing English and French and trying to be over smart in playroom:giggle:. Anyways here's a new one, inspired from the previous one :heart1:, This one is also funny dear. Can you read it?
If you can
read this
You are a
True Pokemon
Fan

View attachment 23898
I m not pokemon fan , i m fan of shaheed bhagat singh

One more thing you may ght find others post as shit so do other might find yours
Love you again:heart1::heart1:feeling play room and back to my play time...

Spreading hatred ! LOL

OKAY BERYL . . . Have fun everybody , Be childish and what not