• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I am not able to see online users

Why I am not able to see the online users?
Before update it is working fine but after update arrived I am not able to switch to online users, it only showing chatrooms.
I have cleared all my cache, cookies but thereafter also I am facing this issue.
(I am using google chrome.)
Am the only one who is facing this issue?
Please looked into this.

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_012138.jpg
    IMG_20210221_012138.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 18
@Captain India We have removed that feature, you are now not able to see how many users are in the room while you switch between rooms. But you can see total number of people in the room if you refresh the chat page.

@Captain India We have removed that feature, you are now not able to see how many users are in the room while you switch between rooms. But you can see total number of people in the room if you refresh the chat page.
You didn't understand what I have said.
I am saying that after login I am struck with that page that I have shared with you above(screenshot). I am not able to switch to online users tab.Only I can see is that chatrooms names, that's it.
(And pardon me if my english is poor, but that's not the case here I believe as I am facing some technical issue.)

Why I am not able to see the online users?
Before update it is working fine but after update arrived I am not able to switch to online users, it only showing chatrooms.
I have cleared all my cache, cookies but thereafter also I am facing this issue.
(I am using google chrome.)
Am the only one who is facing this issue?
Please looked into this.
Sometimes I too face the same issue in my laptop but if I refresh the page it shows them back