• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

i am muted from sex chat and my account has been blocked and ban

tayzcrew

i am muted from sex chat and my account has been blocked i came here only to see foxy24 die on her lips remember i am that person i wanna see her

@Beryl I have informed Zeus on the matter and that's all I always do when it comes to issues in Indian Rooms. He has been informed and he will take note, and as you can see my admin duties on forum are required in other threads. And considering that 3 admins have spoken there's no need for a 4th one to pronounce. We all will now wait for what Zeus has got to say.

@Beryl I have informed Zeus on the matter and that's all I always do when it comes to issues in Indian Rooms. He has been informed and he will take note, and as you can see my admin duties on forum are required in other threads. And considering that 3 admins have spoken there's no need for a 4th one to pronounce. We all will now wait for what Zeus has got to say.
Thnx sg :)

why do people put up with all this drama u know shit is crooked they gonna do what they want i mean i don't know about the indian chats but looking at the screenshots and such from other posts why bother they not gonna do anything find another chat and move on just my 2 cents

tayzcrew was stalking foxy 24 but he was dumb enough to even come into sc so now he is banned from here and the chat ,finally got him

U sure it was him he had many names so why didnt he get bann in the first place and how did u find out it was this guy
He was in the chat room Foxy when questioned by Rose and I he confirmed and practically said he wouldn't stop looking for you. We banned him from chat room and from forum.

Wow ty guys and thT guy was determind to find me thats how creepy he was he was banned alot from hades and rose that i remeber on the other formot before this one but he kept coming back so this bann hes gone for good and cant get back so ty for that

may have had our differances but no way in hell was i gonna let someone stalk a lady or any ladies for hat matter ,i told you we would get him and we did ,now we know what to look for he wont be a problem

why do people put up with all this drama u know shit is crooked they gonna do what they want i mean i don't know about the indian chats but looking at the screenshots and such from other posts why bother they not gonna do anything find another chat and move on just my 2 cents
Quick question? if you don't know what this was about if you don't know what happened, then why comment on it? It is very unwise to talk about the things you don't know. And who's they that are not gonna do anything? Hope you start thinking before typing.

I always think before i type and if you don't know what i said it's ok and i'm glad that stuff is taken seriously here now i applaud the staff for doing the right steps i sure like some pretzels i may buy some and that's my take wisely