• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

How to become moderator or admin in our chat room

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is the frequent question which chatters keep asking to us. So, we are responsible to explain them, how we select mods and admins for our chat.

1. The person/user should have been a regular chatter for at-least 6 months.

2. The person/user should be well known among regular users of the chat room.

3. This is an open chat room, which means you can see everything here.The person/user should not be carried away or become emotional and should know what is it like to be in a chat room.

4. The person/user should be patient enough to know the issues and analyze and come up with good decisions hearing both sides of the story.

5. Once they become a Moderator they should be loyal, matured, patient and mainly focus on the wellness of the chat room.

6. Seeing how they keep things in the chat room being a Moderator will be analyzed to later promote them as an Admin.

7. Remember we don't Promote you as Moderator/Admin even if you are close/Friends to any Current Moderators/Admins, The decision is purely dependent on the criteria that have stated above.

Actually truth be told... I was fucking around and I don't want to be a mod. Yes I get carried away helping but since certain people are getting pissed about it, I'm not going to bother anymore. Plus I don't have the patience or impartiality of the current admins to do it. Hell my block list keeps getting longer every time I log on

VestigiaTerre

Senior's
Actually truth be told... I was fucking around and I don't want to be a mod. Yes I get carried away helping but since certain people are getting pissed about it, I'm not going to bother anymore. Plus I don't have the patience or impartiality of the current admins to do it. Hell my block list keeps getting longer every time I log on
Truth be told, Backseat modding is frowned upon. Regardless of where you go, nothing to do with being 'patient' or 'impartiality'. No one's getting pissed, just irked.
Now, if you want to continue throwing toys out the pram by all means continue. Just thought I'd give a friendly heads up.

Aphrodite

Administrator
Administrator
Like I said helping is fine but over assurting it is what we call back seat moddin ..and seeing what u have said..and seeing u can't take a critic or advice shows that being a mod isn't for you ..here on zozo ..maybe u have been somewhere else but somewhere else ain't zozo ...