• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Chat Info How to become a Chat Pro Member

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Why Chat Pro Member?

Choice is yours, choose between a regular chatter or being Pro, move up the chat ladder by building connections, open up yourself to embrace freedom and speak your heart out.
From just acquaintances to amigos.

How to get yourself eligible?

To become one of the chat pro members, you have to just lounge yourself and enjoy your time with zozo while meeting listed criteria.
  • You should be a regular and active chatter for more than a year or at-least 365 days. Chat and Forum registered dates are taken in to consideration.
  • Points rewarded in the forum, based on your dynamic activities and zestful participation.
  • Reach 50 points in the forum, you will be eligible for the PRO upgrade.
Things to be noted:
These are the basic eligibility factor looked upon and to be met moving forward, still the final decision completely lies with in the discretion of the chat administration.
Differentiation among reputed or notorious chatter will weigh more when it comes to decision of pro upgrade.
Awarded Badges can be revoked anytime, if there is any misrepresentation.
We are transferring a part of zozo identity and standards along with PRO badges. So we let you earn it worthwhile.

Being "ZoZo"ian will take care of the rest of saga. Cheer & Cherish the place you are in.

Picuu

Chat Pro Member
Chat Pro User
Why Chat Pro Member?

Choice is yours, choose between a regular chatter or being Pro, move up the chat ladder by building connections, open up yourself to embrace freedom and speak your heart out.
From just acquaintances to amigos.

How to get yourself eligible?

To become one of the chat pro members, you have to just lounge yourself and enjoy your time with zozo while meeting listed criteria.
  • You should be a regular and active chatter for more than a year or at-least 365 days. Chat and Forum registered dates are taken in to consideration.
  • Points rewarded in the forum, based on your dynamic activities and zestful participation.
  • Reach 50 points in the forum, you will be eligible for the PRO upgrade.
Things to be noted:
These are the basic eligibility factor looked upon and to be met moving forward, still the final decision completely lies with in the discretion of the chat administration.
Differentiation among reputed or notorious chatter will weigh more when it comes to decision of pro upgrade.
Awarded Badges can be revoked anytime, if there is any misrepresentation.
We are transferring a part of zozo identity and standards along with PRO badges. So we let you earn it worthwhile.

Being "ZoZo"ian will take care of the rest of saga. Cheer & Cherish the place you are in.
good decision towards good results

snuggy

Never expected to be a Pro, thanks for the trophy

:selfie:

Btw, does this Pro thingy reflect in IC user ID? Because i have no access to that ID anymore :confused:

Last edited:

LionsBllaze

i agree but mainly from your side of zozo ,SEX CHAT never had the beggin and demanding problem for pro badges .
i have and will do the same rule now though and get some of my sex chatters more active in the forum
Old post so not sure if there’s an update to this?? It doesn’t appear that a lot of our regs are involved in the forum. If they are, I don’t know what their user id’s are in here :/ also, this isn’t a badge hunting exercise. I’m just glad you tolerate me enough to participate in the chat. A lot of good people in our room. I actually think our regs interact really well on chat which satisfies the communication they are after. Can you suggest threads that I should keep an eye on rosey posey??

millflover00

Being a pro doesnt mean just to have the badge... for me it is youve been recognize by the chat family and the head not nust a regular chatter but showing also a good example to others what to do and how to be inside the chatroom / forum . For me the site is not only a group of people that became friends online inspite of the distance and the nationality we have . For me they are already a family .

Aphrodite

Momma Duck Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
Old post so not sure if there’s an update to this?? It doesn’t appear that a lot of our regs are involved in the forum. If they are, I don’t know what their user id’s are in here :/ also, this isn’t a badge hunting exercise. I’m just glad you tolerate me enough to participate in the chat. A lot of good people in our room. I actually think our regs interact really well on chat which satisfies the communication they are after. Can you suggest threads that I should keep an eye on rosey posey??
the tagged ones "chat update ,chat info " etc but just snoop around we have some great content and debates and info posted in here

XxMjPenaxX

At first it was just a badge for me to gain like for popularity. But after staying at zozo for months it made me realize having that badge tells you how good you are handling different kinds of people giving them respect they deserve. It is more than just a badge it is more on a definition of yourself.
Zozo became my 2nd family. Highly recommended.❤❤❤