• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

How to be a chat moderator or chat admin

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is the frequent question which users kept asking us. So, here is the brief explanation about " how to be a chat moderator or chat admin".

1. You should be a member of chat room for more than 12 months.

2. You should be a well known among the chatters in the regional rooms.

3. This is an open chat room, which means you knew a lot around in here. You should not be carried away or become emotional and should know what is it like to be in a chat room.

4. Ass-kissing never works out in here. So do not keep begging for adminship or to be a moderator. Every position should be earned to taste its real value.

5. When you express your interest "to be a admin or mod". We admins always look at your past chatting history and your activity, reputation, character, prominence to analyse are you the right candidate to be chosen as admin or moderator.

6. You should have ability to analyse the situation in the chat room and tackle it before other admins get intervened in it.

7. You should always be polite with other chatters and respect each other.

8. You should not loose your temper on chatters when they challenge, abuse or attack you at any manner.

9. Do not attack people on personal vengeance. Do not abuse the admin/moderator power for your self interest.

Last edited:

mikebray

Actually truth be told... I was fucking around and I don't want to be a mod. Yes I get carried away helping but since certain people are getting pissed about it, I'm not going to bother anymore. Plus I don't have the patience or impartiality of the current admins to do it. Hell my block list keeps getting longer every time I log on

VestigiaTerre

Senior's
Actually truth be told... I was fucking around and I don't want to be a mod. Yes I get carried away helping but since certain people are getting pissed about it, I'm not going to bother anymore. Plus I don't have the patience or impartiality of the current admins to do it. Hell my block list keeps getting longer every time I log on
Truth be told, Backseat modding is frowned upon. Regardless of where you go, nothing to do with being 'patient' or 'impartiality'. No one's getting pissed, just irked.
Now, if you want to continue throwing toys out the pram by all means continue. Just thought I'd give a friendly heads up.

Aphrodite

Momma Duck Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
Like I said helping is fine but over assurting it is what we call back seat moddin ..and seeing what u have said..and seeing u can't take a critic or advice shows that being a mod isn't for you ..here on zozo ..maybe u have been somewhere else but somewhere else ain't zozo ...

M

Mag Pie

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....HEY..DID HE SAY I WAS MENTAL??????TWAHHHHHHHHHH
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p