• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How did you guys end up/found ZoZo?

D

Deleted member 59

I was just thinking about this, while reminiscing a convo I had not long ago with one of my closest friends I met on ZoZo, and we were talking about making a post such as this to share our story and to hear from you chat/forum users how you found ZoZo :)

Well I'll start by sharing my own story:

It was back in February 2015 that I first got here, I think it was Saturday or something, not sure (and yes sometimes I do have a good memory lol) and I remember being alone at home, had just finished reading a book (Excalibur by Bernard Cornwell) and I decided to get on my laptop and find somewhere to chat. ZoZo appeared on the top of my search list, I first logged in on VC room, made a few acquaintances and decided to come back. Only after 2 months I guess I logged in SC and met most of the people who later became dear friends of mine. So this is my story, one afternoon of pure boredom brought me here lol and in some ways I'm glad it did, cause then I wouldn't have met such amazing individuals I ran into while chatting.

Now tell me your stories!

I don't remember i think some girl from another chat told me of this place and that was the last time i talked to that girl i think gwen it was so there

i arrived back in 2014 after the last chat i was admin on closed and i has enough of french chat sites ,so i did a search and found here , i got jumped by two admin ,one being Hades and a Second later zeus ,cause by then Hades was given me the speech about the vip status to which i replied before he could finish " Dude i know the drill ,was admin before now hurry along and vip me " . 2 weeks after i was offered mod status then about 2 months after that i got made admin and well been here ever since.

I joined way back in early 2014, when it was a flash chat, where we could log in with twitter or facebook and had an option to share youtube videos. Initially i was talking only in PMs, focused more on sex than chat ;)

Had stopped logging in for a while and resumed in Feb 2016, been a regular in IC since then, and started focusing more on the chat instead of sex, made many awesome friends :cool:

My first valentine was on chatzozo, and so was the first break-up :p

Now again life has gotten busy and not logging in too often :confused:

end of December 2014,you was on your christmas and new year 2015 holidays ..lol
That was when we met lol but I was here long before that :p I used other names as guest, before registering and becoming a vip hahaha

Think I joined back in March 2015. I had a fling with someone online who liked watching me get off on cam here and I didn't even originally plan on staying (hence the unthoughtful username) but then I ended up just sticking around cuz I thought it was a fun place to chill at night.

Sadly I'm close to saying bye-bye.
All i can remember is me and minos had a fight to vip you ,he won ofc but glad you been here since :)

,that makes it 2014 not 2015 if you was a ninja well before we met lol..see its all coming back to you lol..i always used to wonder who that guest was i used too boot off my cam :Cwl:
Whoah lol you never did that ok hahahah boot me? like I mean come on lol but I'm sure it was 2015 lol

I came in here because someone Id been chatting with suggested it. Was back in the FlashChat days and I used the handle JustANewbie. BritBrit Kat Goth girl and some of the regs we now have. Been on and off but keep coming back.

Was introduced here by a former VIP (and ex!), back in the flashchat days.
Thought the site was cool, met some great people here and was a good place to unwind
and relax.

Sadly however, I am considering leaving and moving on, given past events that have happened.

I joined way back in early 2014, when it was a flash chat, where we could log in with twitter or facebook and had an option to share youtube videos. Initially i was talking only in PMs, focused more on sex than chat ;)

Had stopped logging in for a while and resumed in Feb 2016, been a regular in IC since then, and started focusing more on the chat instead of sex, made many awesome friends :cool:

My first valentine was on chatzozo, and so was the first break-up :p

Now again life has gotten busy and not logging in too often :confused:
Lol You forgot your first virtual Sister :p

I came here on oct 2017 having curious about sexting . And become bored of that now speaking main.made lots of friends here. Moreover now Main welfare association head for tamil room :tso:

Came on here about 2014 when I was in germany on hols and bored in the evening, hotel wifi wouldnt let me on my usual site so googled german chats and found this via german room and been coming in ever since

It was back in December 2017 i came here.. Im in sad mood (due to some stuff reasons)just decided to chat with someone and searched telugu chat....zozo appearad on my list, i fst logged in telugu chat, initially shown intreast in telugu chat only,then stopped logging in for a while due to some personal problems.. After 6 months (november 2018) i been regular in telugu chat, one fine day i saw noir in telugu room (warning some abusers) and started following her, first time i texted her on IC wall... Noir bcm my dearest friend(sister) from that day i started roaming in all zozo rooms including SC.. Lol...
Beryl is one of my best frnd in IC
If i mention my frnds list in zozo it takes time.... I don't have patience to type, because piccu is lazy boy lol

Last edited:
I got this site from quora.com.....i searched for best genuine chat site where i can interact with true females....im in zozo almost for 2 months..i regard it as frndly chat site rather than adult one...i made few besties too her.
Picuu,Lilly,sarikaa,teja are few of my besties i can name now☺️☺️
:heart1::heart1: