• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

How Can We Chat Here?

@Inspiration we are aware of the situation concerning Vvk aka Harry Kane aka Emo Hot. The spammers change their ip's very fast and it's very hard to ban. We ask you a bit more of patient till new U.I is released because then they won't be able to do that anymore.

new UI is getting launched or not??????????????????????????????????/ :wondering::unamused::think1:
Hey Shreya, yes it will :D Just today we had a test on the new U.I and checked to see if we'd get any more bugs. Keep in mind that making a U.I from scratch like Zeus is doing takes tie. So In the meantime we ask you to keep blocking when admins aren't about to ban and mute.

What happens if i ENABLE email verification? i bet there will be only 10 people in zozo. These fucking assholes never learn, in my all online chat experience, i have only seen, INDIANs, Pakis, arabs are doing these kinds of spam shits. Holly god,,
I also agree your opinion although I am Indian :p

We have explained already what you need to do. The time you spend posting the screenshots on forum is the time you take to block all the spammers, especially cause the room is not even moving fast. I don't know how many times we need to tell you to block and let the admins handle when they're in. We are already aware of the issue @Inspiration we don't need any more screenshots, we need you to start blocking.

So Sorry Admin, I just knock here about spammer. Because In that time admin or moderator is not present in any room. So I just reported here. I delete all the screenshots. The spammer are abussing our all VIP member, Admins. So for your attention I posted here. Are you Happy now????????? :p