• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Hello administration

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Just want to suggest india chat room need some moderators who can take care of india room in absence of admins
We female users cant chat in peace as abusers dont allow us to chat
Yes we block them but they keep changing nicks
Kindly take a note and make some msle moderators in ic room to let us chat peacefully thr

This post is not for who is doing well who is not goofy this post is made for the need of ic room where we (the one who comes there to chat and not to spam) users are unable to chat peacefully specialy girls in presence of zbusers and spammers and zbsence of admins

This post is not for who is doing well who is not goofy this post is made for the need of ic room where we (the one who comes there to chat and not to spam) users are unable to chat peacefully specialy girls in presence of zbusers and spammers and zbsence of admins
First of all beryl i want to say u abt admins..
Admis r doing job without any money.. they r also just like us... and they r also spending there quality time with zeus and users.. so how can a person be there all time..

Goofy if you cant understand the post better dont comment on it
This post u r unable to inderstand and ur comments are out of track so please try to understand thd post first

LOL I am also talking abt moderators and admins.. pepper is common moderator there.. and i want to ask u one question if someone makes u or other person moderator there than u or other psrson will be present there all time?.. in my upper comment i want to go through that mean but u dont understand.. hope now u understand what i want to say or that upper comment was realted to. post or not

Mr goofy u still dont understand what the post is this post is not a complain its suggestion and i m asking for more moderators if u still cant understand the post better ask some of ur frnds to explain u what the post is
And this post is for administration so let the administration reply
Note it mr goofy ghis post is not a complain so kindly go through word n word try to understand and than react

AND miss beryl pepper and madurapian are alredy moderator there for all rooms.. if all r moderators there than its moderator chat site not user site

Lol and u yet not understanding what the matter is you here to fight wth me mr goofy i m not here to fight nor the post is meant for it