• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Heart On A Sleeve

Billy

Wellknown Ace
Penny for your thoughts...

We've all heard of the saying 'you wear your heart on your sleeve', I know I do, I'm guilty of that without a doubt, but are you?

How does one define if you wear your heart on your sleeve though? Does that come from how you've been raised, from the 'cards you've been dealt' through life?

I give my love because I've a big heart to give, but at the same time, I'm worried or scared that if I don't give out my love or give out my big heart that no one will be around to accept it or care for it. Rejection and betrayal, have been some defining moments in my life and yet I haven't shut myself away, I still openly put myself out there to say I have a big heart and a lot of love to give, I will wear my heart on my sleeve for the right person. Yet the question remains is that good or bad?

When taking everything into account, it would seem that, in general, it is healthier to wear your heart on your sleeve. Suppressing emotions creates an imbalance internally and this can lead to tension, dysfunctional behaviour and even physical illness. Some people are innately more expressive and open than others. Women tend to be more forthcoming about their feelings and emotions than men and this may be down to social conditioning. Boys are taught not to cry and to ‘man up’ and even though parents are more aware of challenging gender stereotypes, the divide still persists (atleast here in India). The truth is it's better tho wear ur heart on your sleeve... Sharing love only helps kill wars.

P. S.. Welcome to the forum

When taking everything into account, it would seem that, in general, it is healthier to wear your heart on your sleeve. Suppressing emotions creates an imbalance internally and this can lead to tension, dysfunctional behaviour and even physical illness. Some people are innately more expressive and open than others. Women tend to be more forthcoming about their feelings and emotions than men and this may be down to social conditioning. Boys are taught not to cry and to ‘man up’ and even though parents are more aware of challenging gender stereotypes, the divide still persists (atleast here in India). The truth is it's better tho wear ur heart on your sleeve... Sharing love only helps kill wars.

P. S.. Welcome to the forum
Thank you for your kind reply I have been a member of the forums for around 3 years, albeit not very actively :) it is the same in Europe as well about men/boys being told 'not to cry, man up' Although fortunately for me I never had that taught or instilled into me. Sharing love only helps to kill wars, only if the rest of the world thought the same way

It depends but I never regret having to do that. Why should I change when all I do is, Be myself.

When I cry,I cry aloud. When I fall for someone I fall too hard. Intense emotions makes you weak and needy still never gave up on the belief of trust, love and care.

I am exactly the same, when I fall for someone I fall hard. Always be yourself, never change :)