• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Have you ever had a crush on a person you never get as life.

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Every one has crush over people of opposite gender due to some incidents . Some have periodical crush school, clg,work or the person u meet.
Note: only crush not the neighbour house aunty and opposite house college girl u are siteing.
Mine : 6 std when i saw her she was cute she come to my class daily atleast an hour as a average student like me always get pass in her subject itself with more the 70 yes she is the one and only anitha miss :heart1:. she is there continous with us 3 years in 9 th school started she came with big heart break that she got married almost i got sad then only came to know that not only me almost in our class it is 20/60 members god sad and every class she goes has 20 members almost the whole school has a crush on her even some staffs got sad faces :brokenheart:

Hahaha plenty of 'em !!!! Crushes do come and go but they tend to stay close to ur heart always :inlove: .But the first one always stays special.......

Plenty starting with teachers, classmates, colleagues, chat friends (enemy if have bout met em)

Well not only that it would be a Pandora's box I'd she/he gets furious and even more disheartening if they stop talking to you

Well I do agree with u, some things tend to stay beautiful only from a distance...

The work crush: The guy you wouldn't normally be into, but you sit at the cubicle next to him nine hours a day, five days a week, so you're basically forced to develop a smidge of feelings for him.