• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Forum Info Guys try to keep your post mostly in English

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know this could be a "head bang moment for some chatters" :map:, try to keep your post mostly in ENGLISH only contents.

Chatzozo is vast community and we receive almost every language speaking people from all over the world.

English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Filipino and much more languages.

When we post only in TAMIL, that could not reach thousands of other language speaking chatters who visit our forum. They might feel, damm there are only tamil speaking group chatters in the forum and not too much of others to get involved in forum discussions.

I don't want to discourage you people for just sharing regional language content. Try to mix up things, let be unite and give space and equal rights to all language.

Let chatzozo be an example for everyone out there to see how we manage to keep all language chatters under single roof.

Hope you can understand and cope with these updates. "Rock and Roll Folks". :rock:

Madhu1234

Hi Aphrodite yes I will make sure mostly will tell to all use only English and I feel good if I got a VIP pro on this both rooms. Also will see the both rooms chat if any one crops the rules I will take action.

Aphrodite

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Administrator i explained to him that there were new rules to become pro and explained that even if he has been here a while its still admins who decide and that if he is follow the rules and be active he is on the good raod to becoming one but its not a given it has to be earnt