• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion GROUP CHAT MODE NEED (CLICK AND VOTE)

Needed Group Chat mode

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Love Failure

Curious Cat
Chat Pro User
259-2592466_class-group-chat-group-chat-logo-transparent-background.png

Here admin note it please.......

You can make Group chat option in which member can create group and request the other member to join in that group.

The group must have timer so that people should no fall in that group chat alone.

Any member in the group after joining should have the right to close the group if he or she feel discomfort about the group.

of group and etc.

View attachment 3834

Here admin note it please.......

You can make Group chat option in which member can create group and request the other member to join in that group.

The group must have timer so that people should no fall in that group chat alone.

Any member in the group after joining should have the right to close the group if he or she feel discomfort about the group.

of group and etc.
I agree and the one who creates that group have mod powers too

He is not talking about separate room which already exist

He is saying use empty rooms for GROUP CHAT, until they provide GROUP CHAT option.

@LF i saw somewhere Admin said, He was looking/working for providing GROUP CHAT OPTION. ASAP it's available so in this mean tym use empty rooms. ENJOY UR CHAT BROTHER HAVE FUN :Like:

Well i should not break the eggs before its the right time :p

But i can give you a clue that you will have a private audio video chat between two users in the chat, very soon. The next update may be roll in a week or so, or may be it takes a while.. still things under heavy testing progress before releasing it for public use. I do not want to repeat the same mistake i did in the past, "releasing the chat before it get completed".

Well, yeah sure this option will be included in coming future update, but i cant guarantee when, but this is a cool feature to have.

But i can give you a clue that you will have a private audio video chat between two users in the chat, very soon. The next update may be roll in a week or so, or may be it takes a while.. still things under heavy testing progress before releasing it for public use. I do not want to repeat the same mistake i did in the past, "releasing the chat before it get completed".

Well, yeah sure this option will be included in coming future update, but i cant guarantee when, but this is a cool feature to have.
That's Interesting. Kudos to the team.

Group chat more means we can create a group and we can chat in our group it's like that I think so. So are interested in that they can chat there also. Any I think that also good

The main problem is who are the girls out there interested in doing private audio/video chat with me!! :Cwl:Booking started!!
Please book the tickets before sale is off!!
Hurry up!:rolleyes: