• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

grievience in tamil chat room

laksha

Dear Zeus,

i wanted to ask only one qn " is really Ms Rapunzel is fit for an admin"?
continously abusing myself
she had fight with a id "frieza"
and she says i keyed him to talk, and said "dawgs"
whoever talks with me they are all threatened by her , all guys they are saying me in pvt
pls kindly chk this issue if she loses her temp , i m not a pickle here , lemme say strongly
unnecessarily i was banned by her till 9.30, remove it immediately, ineed to talk zeus

thank u

Hey Laksha I don't know the whole story so I can't comment, but you can contact Zeus here on forum, he uses the name @Administrator and you can start a private conversation and best inform him of what happened.

Tangled even after becoming an VIP laksha is still using filthy language in Main chhat and she now has advantage with the moderator. They are creating groups and splitting the chat and disturbing others.

vip girls are been threatened up by fake ids, by saying them vip's boyfriend expired, we killed him like they are posting in main wall

Attachments

• admin1.png
    admin1.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 28