• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Good things in 2020

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
With the year drawing to an end, a tough one and we braced it beautifully. Admist the negativity & paradoxical positivity of Covid- 19, something beautiful must have happened in your lives. Feel free to share them amigos as we make way to a better 2021 ! :p So tell us the good things that happened to you in 2020 !

images-1.jpg

1. Doing Work from home which I rarely dreamt of , working in a company where they hardly gives a holiday!!
  2. Staying with family for more than 8 months which I rarely did since after passing 12th!!
  3. I love being lonely !! Office politics are messy!! Happy that I just involved in my work not caring about who thinks what!
  4. Most important thing is I made so many good virtual friends and girls -friends to quote most in chat-zozo platform in this year many of them stayed with me in my darkest times of depression and all!! Before coming here, I rarely used to talk to girls!! Now I am too confident that I can make girls as friends as Work from Office starts!!!:heart1::heart1::heart1:
Forgot to mention, I drastically improved my skills compared to what I possess in Dec 2019!! And end up becoming costlier than before- resource in Indian IT market!!

Last edited by a moderator:
2020 : "Eye-Opener"

• This year has its own ups and down. Became stronger than before. Perhaps more wiser.
  • Life is precious
  • Totally free from guilt, upon doing things that made me happy. Things such as 100% enjoyin my hobbies and ain't feelin bad bout it.
  • And ofcourse, ZoZo! How can i ever forget this place. I met tons of ppl with diverse personalities which if you combine- thus, resulted into much more unique virtual society lols //(^_^)\\

landed in zozo i don't know its a good or bad, still keep on thinking is this necessary & needed or am i wasting my time :Laugh1:
You will find answer to this question exactly on December 2021 cause someone will post it again modifying it as good things in 2021 and you will type the same thing and will realise life is not a straight line but a circle when you come to same point where we were existed long back, and you will feel , its just life and its moving like moon moves around earth and like wise earth moves around sun !!:Cwl:

You will find answer to this question exactly on December 2021 cause someone will post it again modifying it as good things in 2021 and you will type the same thing and will realise life is not a straight line but a circle when you come to same point where we were existed long back, and you will feel , its just life and its moving like moon moves around earth and like wise earth moves around sun !!:Cwl:
if i come in my fake id with introduction as new member may be ill go search and respond old post but nvr respond in this id :Laugh1:

With the year drawing to an end, a tough one and we braced it beautifully. Admist the negativity & paradoxical positivity of Covid- 19, something beautiful must have happened in your lives. Feel free to share them amigos as we make way to a better 2021 ! :p So tell us the good things that happened to you in 2020 !

View attachment 18281

U got me :Laugh1: isn't good thing :think:

1.I started reading books

2 . stopped talking to the people who don't know my importance and I stopped putting efforts which were completely waste of my time.

3.started playing chess instead of pubg

4.Removed all fake friends from my life I lost alot of friends this year .I had alot of friends before but now I just have 3,4 people with whom I talk or share my things.

5. I got smarter n wise
Ur very similar like me in 2,3,4 but 5th point I'm yet to know & first one I'm.totaly opposite :Laugh1:

Last edited:
1.I started reading books

2 . stopped talking to the people who don't know my importance and I stopped putting efforts which were completely waste of my time.

3.started playing chess instead of pubg

4.Removed all fake friends from my life I lost alot of friends this year .I had alot of friends before but now I just have 3,4 people with whom I talk or share my things.

5. I got smarter n wise

except 3rd point reaming same....

• Concentrated on fitness
  • started Motivating people through social media.... etc