• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum upgrade

I thought no one could tell the difference because i did not made any change to the layout.
While I was committing on a post yesterday I got it a "site is being upgraded pls wait n try later".... Was waiting for the changes
Lol actually I was in dilemma is it my net prblm or this is the site changes took me 5mins to realise its actually a new update haha :Cwl:

While I was committing on a post yesterday I got it a "site is being upgraded pls wait n try later".... Was waiting for the changes
Lol actually I was in dilemma is it my net prblm or this is the site changes took me 5mins to realise its actually a new update haha :Cwl:

I too thought the same that my net is slow and it has not loaded the interface fully and showing partially as in lite mode :highfive:

:rofl1:While I was committing on a post yesterday I got it a "site is being upgraded pls wait n try later".... Was waiting for the changes

Maya babe i too had the same thing..my heart :brokenheart: for a while. I thought my account got banned:Cwl::Cwl:was wondering what i did wrongly in forum.