• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum Info Forum Update

Anonymous

Zzzzz
Staff member
Administrator
1. Changed the Basic theme
2. Added most Posted member list based on a weekly basis
3. Added History today at the end of the Sidebar , every time you Refresh it shows different History on the list

histruuuu.PNG

Note: Every time you refresh the History updates and shows different events

4. Post likes -now you can more than Like the post by marking them funny, Dumb, old, or even Unlike the post.

ratttting.PNG

5. You can change your own Username.

6. You can add Profile Cover by clicking on this Option

7. Added more smilies.:blah:
8. Added Media Gallery-Now you can upload your Pictures here as an Album or Under a Category.
https://www.chatzozo.com/forum/index.php?media/
9. Members can check the Birthday Calendar now.

bday calender.PNG

change username.jpg

Added Public Polling or Sidebar polling, This will let Members post any polling on the sidebar. But this won't produce any result at the end of polling but will show which Option has the Majority voters. This is now Open for all the Registered members of the Forum and Kindly Let a Polling Run for at least a week and Remove the Current Polling By "Deleting it" before anyone Adds a new one. (Made this open for everyone so that everyone can post a poll and have fun)

1. Find the Sidebar Poll Option here.

Side bar poll.PNG

2.Find the add Button.

addding.PNG

But Adding more polls has a Customized task and that's merely impossible and confusing to set.So remove the existing poll and Add a new one .make sure a Polling Runs at least for a week.

3. Make sure you Choose your Options and check if the Active Checkbox is Ticked

ssaa.PNG

4. Check if your polling is posted on the Sidebar on the main Forum page.

Polllling.PNG

As Days go by we might get more Topics/Threads In the forum and sometimes it's a pain in the Arse to know where a certain post/thread has Gone. Use this Link to Find those posts/threads.

asl asl asl.PNG

ask a q.PNG

Find a new one ....DOnt trust this credits its just a fake one :D...
No insom lol i believe the internet...the internet NEVER lies...gimme!! lol
lol and idc if its fake credit..I still wont as much as i can get lol...hows that for competitive lol
gimme alll da allls lol

No insom lol i believe the internet...the internet NEVER lies...gimme!! lol
lol and idc if its fake credit..I still wont as much as i can get lol...hows that for competitive lol
gimme alll da allls lol
Actually these credits are Earned :D and u can buy a few products with what u have earned currently there is one available on stores tab ..its kinda lame that few basic features are bight with these credits ...but looking for most legit products to produce and make it more fun :D...There are options to gift and Transfer these credits it seems no idea how good we can make use of this ...still looking for it ...

Actually these credits are Earned :D and u can buy a few products with what u have earned currently there is one available on stores tab ..its kinda lame that few basic features are bight with these credits ...but looking for most legit products to produce and make it more fun :D...There are options to gift and Transfer these credits it seems no idea how good we can make use of this ...still looking for it ...
I saw the option to gift...so you guys can gift all your credits to me lol...for science guys...all da science! lol

I saw the option to gift...so you guys can gift all your credits to me lol...for science guys...all da science! lol
You cant Gift the Credit ,You can Gift the Product.Example : members cant find the change email id option anywhere so im gonna gift u that and check it ...U can transfer credits though i will also try that :D...

You cant Gift the Credit ,You can Gift the Product.Example : members cant find the change email id option anywhere so im gonna gift u that and check it ...U can transfer credits though i will also try that :D...
Find a way...gimme lol idc if I cant ever use them...I still want them allllllll ...ALLLLLLLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lol

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU INSOMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL I'M ON MY WAY TO A MILLION FAKE E DOLLARS!!!!!