• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Forum Info Forum cleanup purpose

Rapunzel

Cupid Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
Dont get shocked to see your messages been removed or moved. It happens to all not only YoU.

Everything been slipped and shattered all over the forum. Instead of getting offensive, be empathic towards users and more sympathy towards the mods and admins.

All regional language users were very generous and completely forgot other users kept on building conversation in each of the threads happily.

Zozo got a separate personal space in forum. Everyone got chat wall and pvts for all those funny chit chats dont you think.

To do moderation of forum threads and delete unnecessary posts after reading all threads got its own positive effect on me. I gained more patience thanks for all those good hearted soul. Please consider this and be little stingy from next time when you post. I got time but I thought if you guys allow, I shall talk with someone in pvt instead of full time checking forum.

Noone wants to read the high volume you post unless there is no value attached to it.

Value ask thrice yourself
then please post. Volumes dont matter we are not going to be search engines which throws all unnecessary ones no matter what you want.

Spamming with smileys, greetings, thank you, hitting on each other all are appreciated still there are certain boundaries.

Ps: After todays forum cleanup effect, I turned to zozo cupid who got all your secret crush information. :holiday:

Beryl

Chat Pro Member
Dont get shocked to see your messages been removed or moved. It happens to all not only YoU.

Everything been slipped and shattered all over the forum. Instead of getting offensive, be empathic towards users and more sympathy towards the mods and admins.

All regional language users were very generous and completely forgot other users kept on building conversation in each of the threads happily.

Zozo got a separate personal space in forum. Everyone got chat wall and pvts for all those funny chit chats dont you think.

To do moderation of forum threads and delete unnecessary posts after reading all threads got its own positive effect on me. I gained more patience thanks for all those good hearted soul. Please consider this and be little stingy from next time when you post. I got time but I thought if you guys allow, I shall talk with someone in pvt instead of full time checking forum.

Noone wants to read the high volume you post unless there is no value attached to it.

then please post. Volumes dont matter we are not going to be search engines which throws all unnecessary ones no matter what you want.

Spamming with smileys, greetings, thank you, hitting on each other all are appreciated still there are certain boundaries.

Ps: After todays forum cleanup effect, I turned to zozo cupid who got all your secret crush information. :holiday:
Love u rapz

Deepak Kiran

Chat Pro Member
Chat Pro User

I salute wholeheartedly to the efforts of the persons who are putting such hard work and having such patience to check the threads and removing or editing or moving the messages :Like: :clapping: :holiday: :inlove: