• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

For all the Briyani lovers

Rapunzel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am sure most of them can't get enough of Briyani. It could be our stress eating or cheat day diet chart we always want to be engulfed in to the taste of aromatic spices of India's most loved dish the Briyani.

"Briyani is not just food, it is an emotion"

Few favourite lines on someone's briyani craze.

"When someone says true love doesn't exist,make them taste briyani"

"When life gives you 1000 reasons to cry, show life you got briyani to smile"

If you are not gonna end up with someone who love briyani as much as you to be your partner better make up early mind for a seperation in future. Just kidding.

Drop your favourite briyani across India and why you like them. Are you in for mouthwatering treat.

Ps: Month of Ramzan, it is just my brazen post to remind people time to take your phone and invite your friends home.
#briyaniforlife

Attachments

Picuu

My sister tried hyderabadi style biryani n trust me it remind me the taste of hyderabadi biryani Which is used to eat in hyderabad, it takes lot of time but the taste is worth waiting to eat it, my family really enjoyed ths biryani...:p
In bengaluru my fst choice to eat ZATAAR special biryani

Mrbean

Chat Pro Member
Chat Pro User
FB_IMG_1568495339492.jpg
Actually this meme is all about biryani iam from the great biryani kingdoms.Ambur and arcot both are less than 40 km my town is the headquarters .almost during election time the official distributors of biryani masters for whole tamilnadu irrespect of the party. Biryani is my love:heart1::hearteyes::inlove::kiss:. Iam suffering in chennai that they serve me tomato rice in the name of biryani.:angry:

Rapunzel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Mrbean this is just dedicated post to you for constantly asking all girl users Fatima,Banu , Ayesha etc etc for briyani and making them run away from chat. If we ever block the word briyani in chat, I know you will quit chat. :Laugh1:

Shyam

In
View attachment 2663
Actually this meme is all about biryani iam from the great biryani kingdoms.Ambur and arcot both are less than 40 km my town is the headquarters .almost during election time the official distributors of biryani masters for whole tamilnadu irrespect of the party. Biryani is my love:heart1::hearteyes::inlove::kiss:. Iam suffering in chennai that they serve me tomato rice in the name of biryani.:angry:
KUSKAAA

Deepak Kiran

@Mrbean I am from Hyderabad and I love Hyderabadi Biryani and after a lot of efforts and hard work I mastered it how to make. I am a great cook of Hyderabadi Biryani.

Have you ever tasted Lucknowi Biryani, it is also tastes awesome.

I once tasted Ambur Biryani in Hyderabad only and it was just okay for me. May be the chef was not good.

I too love biryani be it mutton biryani, chicken biryani, prawns biryani, fish biryani, veg biyani, jackfruit biryani :inlove: :heart1:

@Mrbean for you

Attachments

Last edited: