• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

For admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red dragon

Dear admin
I want to ask what type of dp i can use.may i use Some actress pic?from following pic she is an actress i put dp of her and ur mod pinkcandy scold and threatened me about my dp i want reason yen na andha dp use pana kodathu

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-30-00-25-03-230_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-30-00-25-03-230_com.android.chrome.png
    627.4 KB · Views: 66
@Reddragon u can use wateva pic u want...theres no issues and u cld have raised a message to administrators regarding this than posting it in forum,,,,they would have resolved it...let @Pinkcandy come, we will talk to her about this n get to knw wats the actual issue behind it and get it over. until such time no one talk about this here n make it a big issue

Snap_Shot_02040.png

So you are not a newbie nor a stranger who comes to chat one in a while. That explains everything, @Pinkcandy do not have to answer anything regarding this. This thread is being closed for now, there should not be any discussion related to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.