• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Food and sex - Dark and sweet

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
HOT, SPICE, EXOTIC, ECSTASY, These words are common in the world of food and sex. To spice up your sex life all you need to do is to enjoy eating the proper food. Tempt your taste buds to tempt yourself. In this episode of FOOD & SEX lets see what a Chocolate can do.

There’s an intriguing fact about chocolate and sex that can make for some seriously sweet fun. Both sex and chocolate can trigger the release o our brains’ so-called “love” chemicals. Chocolates are the key to our kinky sexual pleasures. Chocolates are not just eatables, in turn it can be a best tool in sexual pleasure. It is rich in antioxidants and high in caffeine. - two ingredients that can increase blood flow, read it somewhere and now the chocolate is melting in my tongue :p.

Eating chocolate may make you pump your libido but eat it in the way that adds romance. Dark hot chocolate kiss can be a start. Just imagine soft lips with the dark chocolate dripping from it, yummyyyy....the glow of the dark brown chocolate on the lip will tempt your eyes and mind, where as the taste extends the time of kiss then the chemical reaction phenylethylamine, sometimes referred to as the “love supplement” or the "romance chemical." As a stimulant and mood elevator, PEA can induce sensations of euphoria—and it’s naturally released by your brain when you’re in love. This chemical promotes the production of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which enhances feelings of well-being, joy, and pleasure.

Selection of chocolate is the main idea in having it as proper ingredient in sex, white or milk or other elements chocolate wont be suitable for this, as the fats and sweeteners may be a turn off material. A pure Dark chocolate without added nuts (almond is an exception) can be a good one.

Ok now I let the thread open to give your ideas on using chocolates as the best tool for the best sexpereince.... I' ve just started with the lips :) lot more to go :)

f8479a5d87ef5a8cbfca7b3b19e967ef.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HOT, SPICE, EXOTIC, ECSTASY, These words are common in the world of food and sex. To spice up your sex life all you need to do is to enjoy eating the proper food. Tempt your taste buds to tempt yourself. In this episode of FOOD & SEX lets see what a Chocolate can do.

There’s an intriguing fact about chocolate and sex that can make for some seriously sweet fun. Both sex and chocolate can trigger the release o our brains’ so-called “love” chemicals. Chocolates are the key to our kinky sexual pleasures. Chocolates are not just eatables, in turn it can be a best tool in sexual pleasure. It is rich in antioxidants and high in caffeine. - two ingredients that can increase blood flow, read it somewhere and now the chocolate is melting in my tongue :p.

Eating chocolate may make you pump your libido but eat it in the way that adds romance. Dark hot chocolate kiss can be a start. Just imagine soft lips with the dark chocolate dripping from it, yummyyyy....the glow of the dark brown chocolate on the lip will tempt your eyes and mind, where as the taste extends the time of kiss then the chemical reaction phenylethylamine, sometimes referred to as the “love supplement” or the "romance chemical." As a stimulant and mood elevator, PEA can induce sensations of euphoria—and it’s naturally released by your brain when you’re in love. This chemical promotes the production of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which enhances feelings of well-being, joy, and pleasure.

Selection of chocolate is the main idea in having it as proper ingredient in sex, white or milk or other elements chocolate wont be suitable for this, as the fats and sweeteners may be a turn off material. A pure Dark chocolate without added nuts (almond is an exception) can be a good one.

Ok now I let the thread open to give your ideas on using chocolates as the best tool for the best sexpereince.... I' ve just started with the lips :) lot more to go :)

View attachment 6289
y write paragraphs ,when i tried to read, but in the middle goes to sleep then i again i start from begin, same repeats. finally, its doesn't end.:yawn:

Hmm how can I say now am poor in the terminologies what u have mentioned Hehe.
but my choice of
chocolate n sex (chocolate sex) is Cadbury dairy milk silk (background kiss me close ur eyes and miss me) and hot chocolate. :Laugh1:
Hot chocolate dripping from lips n just lick the chocolate n gently bite the lower lip (horizontal lips). Thats the moment u surrender urself to him/her. (this is how i fell for my ex) :inlove::giggle:
Chocolate after smoke up drives crazy (in my case).
Uufff I can't say anything more than this lol
Chocolates are one of the main ingredients to loose urself to ur partner when u taste it from their lips :holiday: