• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Final good-bye

Sarcastic Queen

Wellknown Ace
Been an awesome journey with ya ppl
At first I never thought that I could be able to let my guardz down and talk like a normal gurl
Been told everyday that I was a bad luck and a bad omen
But few ppl here cherished the time with me wch made me feel so spl
I ld love to thank @Rapunzel @prettybabe @Divi Doll @Nivi Queen @Smileyy @Dreamscape @maya21f @mannat @ramz @petrichor @sonia @chocolategirl @Pinkcandy @pribabe @thegirl @Mithra07 wah so many gurlz who have me their gurl times and made me smile m smirk am so indebted to ya ppl
And guys ! U re awessssssooommmeee ya ppl made me forget every fckn shits and I laughed hard for 3 months I think I LL cherish the memory
I ld love to extend my thanks to @Morattu Uncle @Arjun @Arunk420 @aruney @Uncle42 Thick @PervySage @Deepak Kiran @Mahesh Babu @Love Failure @ayyachami @Asst Director @John Killer n so on! U guys rockz

Last but not the least @sweet rascal the guy who made me feel that am not a curse who was there with me on my hard times! Am sure gonna miss u !
I knw it's hard fa me to leave ya guyz but I must stop the happiness and step into ma reality!

Stay happy and have fun guys !

Last edited:
I miss you gurl :cry1:keep visiting babe.
Gud luck and enjoy the present n keep excited for future.
:kiss::holiday::fest:be crazy as much as ur in zozo, ntg can stop u my gurl..keep rocking :rock:

Sarcastic... You are a rock star don't let anything else be the norm. What little I know about you you are a good soul. My wishes and prayers for your future endeavors.

At first I never thought that I could be able to let my guardz down and talk like a normal gurl
I ld love to thank @Rapunzel @prettybabe @Divi Doll @Nivi Queen @Smileyy @Dreamscape @maya21f @mannat @ramz @petrichor @sonia @chocolategirl @Pinkcandy @pribabe @thegirl @Mithra07 wah so many gurlz who have me their gurl times and made me smile m smirk am so indebted to ya ppl
And guys ! U re awessssssooommmeee ya ppl made me forget every fckn shits and I laughed hard for 3 months I think I LL cherish the memory
I ld love to extend my thanks to @Morattu Uncle @Arjun @Arunk420 @aruney @Uncle42 Thick @PervySage @Deepak Kiran @Mahesh Babu @Love Failure @ayyachami @Asst Director @John Killer n so on! U guys rockz

Last but not the least @sweet rascal the guy who made me feel that am not a curse who was there with me on my hard times! Am sure gonna miss u !
I knw it's hard fa me to leave ya guyz but I must stop the happiness and step into ma reality!

Just do it what your mind say be happy my little girl:tso:

I miss you gurl :cry1:keep visiting babe.
Gud luck and enjoy the present n keep excited for future.
:kiss::holiday::fest:be crazy as much as ur in zozo, ntg can stop u my gurl..keep rocking :rock:
@maya21f Don't miss people who dont miss us and leave us when they know they can stay with us!!
If you could understand this fact , You will have great life for sure!!:cool1::cool1:

Hope u keep in touch with those u feel
Comfortable babe, hv a nice day

Oh wait what!! So im gonna that girl yu laugh so hard in main nd type so fast as hell uh!!

Oh damn.

But anyway no issues dear. Hope only the best for you! You’re a beautiful soul baby❤️
Good luck to you. If you believe in happiness, happiness will believe in you and success will come your way definitely!
Don’t complicated things na. If yu want a hug, i’ll be always here❤️

Gonna miss yu so much dear..

Enjoy your life nd god bless you..

Stay strong and keep laughing dear. Don't worry abt urs past move forward
Tc
God bless you always

Kadhu ma moving :rolleyes: come back and give me the names of the drinks you drank whom i gonna ask for a drink name here after come back soon:blessing: waiting for you o_O

Yenga list la ya para kanam :think:.

Take care queen, have a lovely life dear

List la en name eh illa :confused::confused::(Alugura emoji illaiya