• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Fav Hip hop song ( Rap )

Shady

The BaBa YaGa
Chat Pro User
Wanted to post a thread about " Rap " . But its going on like an non ending thing for me to finish its history just in a single thread.Will post it sooner or later.

So . . For today how about sharing about the artist/song which pulled you in the Rap culture's vicinity !

For me its obviously Eminem especially his song " Lose yourself " from the movie 8mile.

That was back in 2010 i guess , as a guy from Tamil medium through my entire childhood i haven't had much knowledge in English. . .even now.

But because of ma cousin i started listening to English songs and that was the first time i listened to EMINEM.I was like wtf this guy is even saying but i wasn't even looking for meaning TBH i just liked that beat.

As i started listening to him more and more he just became like my go to place whenever i feel down.He is just an fuckn genius when it comes to Rap and wordplay.

There are so many MC's that i like a lot in this game ( i just wanna dedicate a separate thread for them all ) i just like Em more than anyone.
Only coz of him i get to know about the stories otherwise i wouldn't hav.Not just the ones he told but also every other things i hav heard from all the other rappers.

So what about yours ? Who's your fav Rapper of all time ? Or what's that one song you can stop rhyming in your head ? Post it here so we all can hear that story.

P.S : Don't even fuckn dare to post the mumble Rap shit here.Thank you :)

Lemme start with my fav of all time