• Hello People, The Chat Room is Still Under Development , So please bare with the time.We are trying to make it the best.-Team ZoZo

Fake Followers: Celebrity Influencers

Rapunzel

Cupid Of ZoZo
Staff member
Administrator
The concept of social media for celebrities is to get high followers and eventually turn themselves as influencers. These influencers are the highly paid marketing expenses for most of the brands and companies right now.

We are living in the ecosystem of fake profile creation. So these fan following are not organically grown but unethical ways to boost their popularity.

Influencer marketing is high end trend on social media platform to collaborate with brands to advertise the product or service to the followers, subscribers and cashing them out.

But how far these count on people is true and authentic noone knows. There said to be million of fake accounts in Instagram, youtube and twitter for these kind of marketing campaigns. They even have dedicated companies selling accounts with certain followers and likes.

Companies pour in the money for such marketing unable to recognise the difference between real and bots.

3 types of common bots on social media:

Scheduled bot keeps posting at regular intervals like every hour in a day.
Watcher bot posts messages depending on new posts.
Amplification bot follows, tweets and retweets.

There are no real legal implications of cheating or fraud for such activities since it doesnt harm anybody.

Sudden spike in followers,anonymous profile of followers, likes and follower ratio will give us idea about these accounts.

2019 report of Top 10 celebrties globally with highest number of fake followers

1. Ellen DeGeneres
2. Kpop band BTS
3. Kourtney Kardashian
4. Kim Kardashian
5. Khole Kardashian
6. Deepika Padukone
7. Katy Perry
8. Miley Cyrus
9. Ariana Grande
10. Priyanka Chopra Jonas

These ghosting profiles, fake clicks, Inflated followers are now the reason for influencer marketing mess.

Will they draft guidelines and measures to control these misrepresentation online!

Rahul4462

I know one more who accept this fake follower scam is Punjabi Singer Badshah...
I don't know what they get by doing this
fem, popularity or something else. I don't think so this will help to make space in the heart of people.:emo::punch: