• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Face recognition violates human rights, says U.K. court

How china uses facial recognition to control Human behaviour....?
  • F R T became part of d fabric of life in china.
  • Recently, CHINA used FR to profile UYGHUR individuals, classify dem on d basis of der ethnicity n single dem out for Tracking measurement n Detention.
  • FR cameras in use 2017 176 milliom n now 2020 626 millions.
So, through d surveillance n fear of public humilition, gov of china can control its ppl n tell dem how to act a certain way, from d way dey dress to d way dey walk.

How china uses facial recognition to control Human behaviour....?
  • F R T became part of d fabric of life in china.
  • Recently, CHINA used FR to profile UYGHUR individuals, classify dem on d basis of der ethnicity n single dem out for Tracking measurement n Detention.
  • FR cameras in use 2017 176 milliom n now 2020 626 millions.
So, through d surveillance n fear of public humilition, gov of china can control its ppl n tell dem how to act a certain way, from d way dey dress to d way dey walk.
Complete violation of Human Rights. But who cares? Thanks to Xi Zinping and their policy. Lol

• INDIA is keen to adopt Public facial recognition techniques.
  • It have been active at several INDIAN airports. Delhi Airport which is installed under Digi Yatra Initiative.

It was introduced in September 2019. I traveled twice after that to Delhi Airport, never found any such device placed.

May be still in trial phase.

I still dont know how Apple was able to release an update to allow unlock with face even wearing a mask! It's all voodoo if you ask me and sketchy in more ways than one. :Cwl:

I still dont know how Apple was able to release an update to allow unlock with face even wearing a mask! It's all voodoo if you ask me and sketchy in more ways than one. :Cwl:
They managed to do with combination of Apple Watch only…. still not available for everyone.

8B72A029-1083-425C-8B88-A9622138499F.jpeg