• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Egoistic Mod Beryl

Swapnil1

@Administrator
Is it a crime to ask questions in the Hindi room? I said that now mod can also be blocked. How would mod know if someone blocked mod and started abusing? In such a case what is the use of mod?. Seeing these questions, mod muted me. And when I asked mod Beryl why did she mute me, she muted me again. This is not acceptable to me. Earlier when Beryl was not mod, I blocked her because of her behaviour. Now she is taking revenge. Is it right thing to do for a mod. Is it a "Andher Nagri"? You can also consult to anyone in Hindi room, how my behavior is in the Hindi room. Kindly take a suitable action against Beryl.

@Administrator
Is it a crime to ask questions in the Hindi room? I said that now mod can also be blocked. How would mod know if someone blocked mod and started abusing? In such a case what is the use of mod?. Seeing these questions, mod muted me. And when I asked mod Beryl why did she mute me, she muted me again. This is not acceptable to me. Earlier when Beryl was not mod, I blocked her because of her behaviour. Now she is taking revenge. Is it right thing to do for a mod. Is it a "Andher Nagri"? You can also consult to anyone in Hindi room, how my behavior is in the Hindi room. Kindly take a suitable action against Beryl.

@Beryl did u mute him without any reason?

No he blocked me then started saying niw its very good now amy can abuse and mod willbe helpless i tagged jim and said i m able to readhe still was going on as i as able to read him he was not so i muted just for 15 mins he returned in another guest nick and started arguing give me reason give me reason of mute i explained him but instead of listening he started fighting i told him 5 times please enjoy ur chat but he dint stop rather continued in retirned i muted him again only for 15 mins as he is bit kiddish i dint said any harsh words even
Thats it
@Administrator

I never said that, it's very good, now I can abuse. Don't lie. And for your information, I'm telling you that, I don't abuse. Yes I have every right to argue because you muted me. And you need to justify your actions. And I blocked you so the question that I asked was not for use. Clearly that was for my friends to whom I talk usually.

This guy is so kiddish he even complained uselessly about the new update using harsh tittle which i merged with other complains

What happened i told already dont want to argue with a kiddo @swapnil administration needed explanation which i gave
It will be better u enjoy your chat in zozo rather than focusing and getting jeolous why beryl is mod

Yes I have issues and that is not only mine many users have issue with that display of gifs on wall. So I reported. And you don't have any right to say me kiddish. First of all look at your self. Being a mod is a responsibility and you are just taking revenge.

Don
Yes I have issues and that is not only mine many users have issue with that display of gifs on wall. So I reported. And you don't have any right to say me kiddish. First of all look at your self. Being a mod is a responsibility and you are just taking revenge.Dont make me laugh out loud u r nothng to me why would i take revenge on u and for what u r a kiddo thats fact u keep crying in ic now n thn
I dint even took revenge what u say on my abusers even now to i have ss about people talking rubbish about me and abusing me behind me they are chatting thr peacefully on front of me so dont need to take action what u did needed action which i took u were indirectly giving this msg to others that tgey can do whatever by blocking moderator :)

What others do have nothing to do with me. People abuse you, I can't do anything in that matter. I only know that I don't use anyone. Not a single person in hindi room or any other room can say that I abused him or her, except only those who were very close to you and it is possible that you made them say false things here.

Kiddo kiddo nothing else i can say to u keep enjoying blaberring dont want to argue with you admin will see what he wanna do

I'm just kicking back and watching how all this is gonna unfold, and for the record kiddo, a mod doesn't need to justify their actions to YOU, they do however answer to the admin. just sayin :cool1:

@Administrator
Okay thank you very much admin. This was expected. According to me I did not do anything wrong and according to you guys (Mod n Admin) she did nothing wrong. Again if I would raise any issue here, I would be considered wrong and instead of listening my side you guys would taunt me by saying Kiddo. So It's better for me that I leave Zozo. Keep smiling and be happy with your mods.
Good bye zozo.
None are against u forum is open for all the way u think about is kiddo behaviour thats what we say
If we would have been bais thread would have been deleted
Thnk twice thrice
Thnx

Your correct bro without any reason she muted peoples....!
U were entertaining abusersasking kiss from me i warned u still u continued so u got muted
I request u pplstop entertaing abusers
Abusers do say they fuck girls take kiss get kiss that doesnt mean itstrue he was blaberring about me and u started along with him u started asking kiss dont you have your mind ?