• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do you produce music?

What guitar accessories are needed? I am going to take tube amp but still can't choice.
First of all the guitar :D After that monitor studio for recording, some kind of tube amps. My own was broken last week and need to be replaced. I've already checked some reviews best studio monitors and hope to take a new one as soon as possible

Last edited:
I don’t produce music, but I like to play guitar sometimes. It is like a hobby that I didn’t manage to make mmmmmmy profession. Most of the time, I play an acoustic guitar, but sometimes I switch to an electric one for a little bit. I like playing my old guitar and singing old songs with my friends. A guitar is one of the best instruments for group gatherings. Most of my friends can play too, but they always ask me and know I will never say no. They say they like how I play and my guitar picks from https://ironageaccessories.com/collections/choosing-the-right-pick. The guitar pick is cool indeed because mine is made from Delrin.

Last edited: