• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do Not Read , It's Boring !!!

It's now 7:01 pm from where I write this and it's almost dark . I don't know why i kept my hat on , now into words I put what I see . I would like to let you see my reality in your own virtual sense , don't keep the bars very high this is just another village but not something you usually notice ! I am sitting at the bank of a water body , a part of the paddy feild but this is just plain water and my back is facing the paddy feild . There is this two rowmen on their small fiber boat with fishing net and seems to me that they have a long history of fishing as they are doing it right now and not earlier as I already mentioned it's dark . Just letting you know if you don't , the government provides small fiber boats to promote fishing and to create a livelihood for the poor and the should be noticed thing is that , they need a badge for that some kind of driving license for the boat as to my knowledge . Since I don't know much about birds I won't claim that there are migrant birds around here but I sure can name Crane , Crows and Eagle , let the rest be so . At my left around at a distance of 250+ Mtrs there is this temple which makes me feel light and good and to the right it's just a plain road covered by Mud and on either side grasses lay green patch but the intresting thing is as we walk to the right the feild is broke into two . One the left side of this path is the water body and on to the right is the paddy feild , I know it's a bit confusing . There is no much people who come here though . Now there is this couple I guess newly married just arrived and was calling somebody , well I was sitting close to where they stood and it felt like eavesdropping hence now I type this as I walk and I see this two young chaps at their 20's with some kinda Rodeo Cycle which is kind of the morden trend around here for kids these days . They seem to be keep going on and on about how green and beautiful this looks and how calm it is and also the funny part is one of them making plans to do some location hunt . I find this funny because we all might have had the exact same moments with our dear ones and eventually the future keeps us busy and drags us into responsibilities gives us the cloak of maturity and whatnot . I am gonna let them have their moment . Then walking further to my right , on the edge of the path there is this tree whose branches are divided from a very small height and it forms a y shape letting us have a comfortable chair from the very own nature . The flies are starting to bug me cause of the light from the screen hence I am gonna stop now !

It's 7:18 now

Lovely way of narration kindly write more and tag me i may miss the post as if iam away. Way long to go whar a write up:blessing::heart1: remains me of kalkis words

Last edited:
It's now 7:01 pm from where I write this and it's almost dark . I don't know why i kept my hat on , now into words I put what I see . I would like to let you see my reality in your own virtual sense , don't keep the bars very high this is just another village but not something you usually notice ! I am sitting at the bank of a water body , a part of the paddy feild but this is just plain water and my back is facing the paddy feild . There is this two rowmen on their small fiber boat with fishing net and seems to me that they have a long history of fishing as they are doing it right now and not earlier as I already mentioned it's dark . Just letting you know if you don't , the government provides small fiber boats to promote fishing and to create a livelihood for the poor and the should be noticed thing is that , they need a badge for that some kind of driving license for the boat as to my knowledge . Since I don't know much about birds I won't claim that there are migrant birds around here but I sure can name Crane , Crows and Eagle , let the rest be so . At my left around at a distance of 250+ Mtrs there is this temple which makes me feel light and good and to the right it's just a plain road covered by Mud and on either side grasses lay green patch but the intresting thing is as we walk to the right the feild is broke into two . One the left side of this path is the water body and on to the right is the paddy feild , I know it's a bit confusing . There is no much people who come here though . Now there is this couple I guess newly married just arrived and was calling somebody , well I was sitting close to where they stood and it felt like eavesdropping hence now I type this as I walk and I see this two young chaps at their 20's with some kinda Rodeo Cycle which is kind of the morden trend around here for kids these days . They seem to be keep going on and on about how green and beautiful this looks and how calm it is and also the funny part is one of them making plans to do some location hunt . I find this funny because we all might have had the exact same moments with our dear ones and eventually the future keeps us busy and drags us into responsibilities gives us the cloak of maturity and whatnot . I am gonna let them have their moment . Then walking further to my right , on the edge of the path there is this tree whose branches are divided from a very small height and it forms a y shape letting us have a comfortable chair from the very own nature . The flies are starting to bug me cause of the light from the screen hence I am gonna stop now !

:clapping:

In 17 minutes of observation this long write up ! You have some skill buddy !