• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Do mermaids exist and do they have powers?

Mermaids are known to have magical powers, most of these powers involve water
Mermaids have control over water temperature. They could freeze and heat water with their minds and can also move water with their minds.

Regarding their existence it's contraversial!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As per me i believe mermaids do exist, But they don't look beautiful as we see in movies. They just look like a fish with upper limbs. I have seen some old discovery videos of people seeings things like mermaids. Hope we find them one day.

May be mermaid exist but not as described in stories just as another species (probably few not sure that too)
I don’t think they have power but may be as every species have different abilities and characteristic

Do mermaids exist and do they have powers?
I don’t think mermaids exist because in all this time, we have not found any traces/proof of them: non washed up on shore, no skeletal remains.

Sea mammals may have been mistaken for mermaids, but there is no evidence of human/aquatic animal creature other than in folk stories and comic books.:think1: