• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Detailed Report about new Update

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today we made new changes in the sex chat room side if you are not able to get into the room, try to clear your cache and try again.

1. Now there is no delay in sending or receiving messages. Before, when you send a message, it is routed to the server and then it will shows up in your chat screen. There was a bit delay in appearing of messages on the screen, this happens when we had too many users all at once in a single room.
  2. Gender identification: This new feature helps users to figure out other users gender while chatting in lobby.
  3. Ban notification : now users in the room can see a ban notification message in the room when admins ban a chatter and for what reason.
Bug Fixes :
  • Fixed image preview issue, now you can preview image before sending them into the room.
  • Multiple guest login with identical names : before users can login with same guest names which is already in use by other chatters. It is mainly used in indian rooms to make it look like a hack. HHAHAHA kidoos, its fixed.
  • Guest, Register Users and Pro users can't send private message to female admins(same as vip user). ( now female admins can be in the room without annoying dick pics in the PM ).
  • Reduce load on the server by limiting the communication between server and client side (users).

Feedback Bug from this current update :

1. Users can't see their own avatar when sending message - It is fixed now
  2. Users can't see their own font color when sending message.
Yes, you cant see your own avatar and font color, it is a minor issue, will get it fixed ASAP. But, this means avatar and font color is not working properly. It is working fine, only you are the one not able to see those changes, but rest of other chatters in the room can see your font color and avatar.

Last edited:
I am not happy, Rose said PRO would still be able to msg admins via pm (I am guessing VIP can though), and not seeing my own font colour is kinda annoying but oh well not a big hassle