• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dengue Fever

D

Deleted member 59

This is one hell of a disease... A tiny mosquito bites you (wifey says this one probably bit my ass, who knows) and a few hours or days later you start feeling the usual symptoms of a flu. You tend to ignore flu, at least I do in a way, I drink orange juice and lots of fluids, and wait till it goes away. This time I also thought it was a flu, till the body ache was too big for me to handle, blinking was painful, typing was painful, breathing was painful, which made me think it was pneumonia, and I am glad it was not that, huge relief, as a kid I nearly died from pneumonia.

Well after being poked with needles and waiting for blood tests results I got the news that I had Dengue Fever! I told the doctor it was not, that I was sure it was just a strong flu, but when I felt my eyes were burning, and the direct contact with sunlight or artificial light caused me even bigger pain, well he decided to rule out flu and test immediately for Dengue. So as we were not really sure which type it could be, cause yeah there's 3 of them and one of those types can kill you within hours if you don't get diagnosed properly and start treatment, and sometimes even after that there's a chance the patient won't survive, that's the Dengue Hemorrhagic, and thankfully that was not the one I had, I had the less harmless one, type 1.

I don't wish this not even to my worst enemy, the pain is unbearable and the fever too high, staying between 38.5 and 40 C degrees, and when temperature is that high it means you gotta take all sorts of meds constantly, cold showers, your muscles get so tense you can barely move. You sweat a lot because of the fever and that contributes for you getting dehydrated.

If you live in the safe north hemisphere, in non tropical countries don't be alarmed, you're safe from it, but if you do decide to travel to tropical countries during summer time, be sure to search if there are any news about this disease happening a lot in certain areas. We can't eradicate the mosquitoes, but we can control the spread. They have their reproduction period during spring and summer, they thrive in humid and dark places, so make sure you got one of those repellent lotions in your backpack and make sure you use it then you'll be free of it. You can ask me if I did that, and I will tell you I did not, in my house we're careful but apparently my neighbors were not.

So if you've been to a tropical country, or live in one, and are experiencing this kind of symptoms, please go see a doctor and get a blood test, better to be safe than sorry.

told you if your gonna sleep with your ass out the covers and the window open that they would think it's xmas lol
next time have some candles with citrus scent burning and get one of them electric lamps that attract them to it
your just get use to hearing them get zapped

So Sorry to hear this darling, Hope you get well soon.
I was filming in Brazil a couple of years ago doing a film about mosquitos. There are several areas that are doing things about the spread. Hope that is the case in your part as well. Just be carefull because if you get it a second time it could be worse.
I often wear clothes that have been impregnated with repellant when I am in tropical areas. Seems to work well but I still use other repellant as well

Good luck.
Peter