• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dedicate a song to yourself or anyone you like!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Good morninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ZoZo.

You are here with Kamini, listening to 98.3 ZoZo FM, ZoZo mirchi, it's so hot guru :Cwl:.

After hearing a song, have you ever felt that it was written for you/someone you know?

If you did, just post the link to the song in the comments. It should be apt or at least describes you or the person in someway :holiday: .

Repetitions are allowed, you can post a song that got posted by someone else already and dedicate it to someone else. Don't worry about it. It need not have to be sung by someone of your own gender.

Let's have some fun!!! :headphones:.

Last edited:
To my veere humsafar.. A person far younger in age but a great person.. A man of prayers, humble n intelligent

This is for myself... and to any other women who think low of theirselves..

this is for myself

This is for mee at midnight or early in the morning when creepin memries bugged me..

This is for my future husband :Cwl:

this is for my haterss.. coz haters deserves a song too:nerdy:

@Kamini24 , i request this song will be played in the FM rn :holiday: Good Morning dj

This song is for all girls I know out here... Including you .. A few names rose, rapz, pink candy, lei, noir, kamini, nivi, division, maya, melody, beru,pankhu and all others

Status
Not open for further replies.