• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

DC OR MARVEL?

Dc or marvel?

• Iam a DC fan

• Iam a Mavel fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

APPUZ

And comment your favorite super hero from dc or marvel

Mine: Thor (The god of thunder⚡)

images (40).jpeg

Last edited:
Marvel : Of course "Tony Stark"

-----------------------------------

doctor stephen strange.jpg

But this guy resembles my character a lot. And i love how they took the film from Point A to Point B.
So he is my second favorite : Doctor Stephen Strange.

Marvel or DC... They both are fantastic... I am a big fan of marvel... My frnd suggested to watch shazam... After that I ended up watching everything in DC... So... Ronaldo and Messi lol

Actually i like the concept of thanos, even his calculations are rgt from his perspective and our beloved avengers perspectives r rgt.
Can't say who is wrong but the choice of path of thanos is wrong n which made him get killed buy avengers.

Exactly everyone knows that Ravana is way stronger than Rama but his actions made him pay the price. The same way Thanos thought eliminating half the universe would disrupt the conflict for resources that would otherwise lead to death and suffering. I like his will power though.

Poor fellow doesn't even had a gf too. Might have been a virgin till death:facepalm:.

Last edited: