• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Daddyo, Suckit, Jerkit, LoveYoung,Billy69

D

Deleted member 59

Good morning once again ZoZo chatters,

As previously informed on another thread, our Incest Room has been closed.

The reason is the pedos we get there constantly and there's one in particular that keeps coming back even after the ban and posting CP in the room: Daddyo aka Jerkit aka Suckit aka LoveYoung aka Billy69.

Most of the users of the late Incest Room are familiar with this name. And it was not once or twice, but actually more than 100 times this person has been banned from the site and keeps coming back. Some of you may think that we don't take action, but believe me we do:

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.PNG

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0128.PNG
IMG_0129.PNG
IMG_0131.PNG
IMG_0132.PNG

These are just a few of the screenshots we have with his ip in it, the thread would not support the amount of the ones we have taken. All of those IP's were reported as you can see here:

This pedo uses a real network and proxy that covers half of the U.S, tô block his ip we need to block the network and that would cause to all of our good and decent users to come to the site to be blocked as well.

He is the main reason why we're shutting down Incest Room, many others came in following him. We are aware this is an endless battle, but one we're more than willing to fight with everything we've got!

Now you U.S users that want to help society to get rid of another pedo, you can use the info provided here and report to the authorities in your country.

ZoZo Team

Last edited by a moderator:
we do our best @SenorTaco but what happens after we report is out of our hands but trust me he has made enemies amongst the users of incest chat

put those fuckers in jail just saying
Well then now you got the info, go to the authorities in the US and get him arrested. Simple as. We are doing everything we can like Rose just said, and that's all we can do. You want somethinng to actully be done, then go to the authorites and make it happen.

And a confessed one..... gross how this asshole feels proud of it........ I am sick to my stomach

Dropped himself in it now ,openly admitting to being a pedo ,he is so done
the end is near for him ,hopefully soon he will get a taste of his own medicine and he will feel what its like to be destroyed like he destroys