• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Creepiest thing you could say to stranger.

What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street? :evilgrin1:

I think I'll say I bet your liver tastes as good as your toes did last night :Devil:

Follow the spiders, they'll tell you who opened the chamber of secrets

It depends on the person who hears it, whether it's creepy or not. still I'll give this a shot.......Firstly, dress up hideously — wear old clothes or awfully mismatched clothes, put on heavy make up that looks ridiculously hideous or looks like you’re a zombie brought back from the dead.. hheheheh :rofl1: that's would be the creepiest thing I would say to a stranger passing by!!!

What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street? :evilgrin1:

I think I'll say I bet your liver tastes as good as your toes did last night :Devil:
I think, you were blindfolded. So when a stranger was passing by you thought of him as a goat.

That's why you could think such terrible things.:Cwl::Cwl::Cwl:

LIl scared decides to be careful never to come across you :cool: