• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Chat Info Christmas Competition!

• Thread starter Deleted member 59
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59

Hello ZoZo chatters!

We're gonna have a small competition this year!

All you gotta do is design a Christmas theme using the Zozo logo, take a pic and send it to Zeus on forum!

E.g.: build a snowman holding a sign with Chat ZoZo.

The winning pic will be posted on our blog.

All pics with username must be submitted before Sunday! All users can participate!

:p it's just an example @Funwife , you can do anything :p even nude photos allowed to do it :) Its just a competition to encourage, that chatzozo is not a stupid website to get people together. And we do something better to keep everyone happy around the globe.

(pic done by our vip Sophie, who asked me to post here )
20181212_012041.png

Thanks to Sophie for this effort :) I really appreciate it. Hope others will do the same in a different way.

WE HAVE EXTENDED THE SUBMIT DATE TO SATURDAY THE 22nd OF DECEMBER

Lol last but not the least.. Illusionary sketch of ‘ZOZO.COM by Me.. When you concentrate on ZOZO you see ZOZO n When you concentrate on COM you see COM :)
Not just zozo logo :) you can use the "chatzozo.com" website name on the holding sign or design to make it more colorful :)
Hello ZoZo chatters!

We're gonna have a small competition this year!

All you gotta do is design a Christmas theme using the Zozo logo, take a pic and send it to Zeus on forum!

E.g.: build a snowman holding a sign with Chat ZoZo.

The winning pic will be posted on our blog.

All pics with username must be submitted before Sunday! All users can participate!
C022AD51-8C7D-43E7-854F-1C684B5D2D53.jpeg